Chapter 3: Another Test

Hey guys, I present...

CHAPTER 3~!! :3

So, umm, may I ask, is the name Magma okay to you guys? It kinda gives a reference to Magma Cube though. >.< My friend said that, haha.

Answer your comments! Oh, and it would be very helpful if you guys also comment what name you think suits her best. I'll pick. Though, if it's not, tha's also fine with me. ^^

------------

Magma's P.O.V.

"Wake up! Wake up!" A cheery voice woke me up from my peaceful slumber. I rubbed my eyes irritatingly, annoyed by the sudden intrusion.

"What the--?! Hey, you sticky spider, get off!" I scowled. She is way too clingy.

She giggles. Urgh, that pisses me off. 

"It's breakfast time no-ow~!" She jumps around all the while clapping her hands dramatically. I quickly went to the small restroom to wash my face and clean all of the dirt that has accumulated at my face while I slept.

"You done?" The spider brat asked.

"Hn. None of your business." I placed my hands on my cold pockets, enjoying the comfort it gave me.

"Hahaha, well, stingy, aren't ya? Well, I hope you'll soften up a bit when you taste my famous recipe~!!" She grinned.

I sighed. This is going to be a very looooooong day. 

--------

Webby's P.O.V.

I watched as we all ate my cooking in both comfortable and awkward silence. Herobrine must've decided that it's the right time to announce that there is another test.

"So, Magma.." He cleared his throat first to gain everyone's attention, even though Magma's the one who he is talking to.

This caused every mob in our dining room to stare at her, causing her to shift uncomfortably.

Though, I was suprised when she quickly regained composure and spoke, "Yes, Herobrine?"

"Ready yourself," He took a bite of my roasted human intestines with blood sauce (A/N: Good ness, please don't judge me and sorry if this'll creep you out.. _ _|||) before he continued to speak.

Magma anticipated his announcement patiently, maybe wondering what the heck was that.

"You are having a series of combat with all of us, 3 days from now. 'Friendly' combat though," We all chuckled lightly but Herobrine remained calm. But I noticed that Magma choked on her food, which made Andy rush to her side immediately. D'aww~

"Once you fail, you are not gonna be an official member of this organization. And also, this is the final battle to prove yourself." He finished before eating the rest of his food.

"I understand, Herobrine." After that, we all ate in comfortable silence.

-----------

Andy's P.O.V

I rubbed my temples, attempting to ease the pain on my head.

I need to train Magma before she can fight us.

Herobrine told us to not get too easy, since this task is very important. But me? No promises.

I'm afraid I might hurt or scare her or something.

But no. Don't get the wrong idea. I just wanted to help her to ease the pain she's feeling. After all, you know what happened right?

Well, moving on, I am here currently setting up the training ground since some of us mobs will help her. Still, even though that she's someone that we just met, we already treat her as a family.

As I placed the final setup and made sure everything as all set, I tested the things and smiled lightly. 

I then teleported to every nook and cranny of the house, but I'm suprised she wasn't there.

Where is she?