Chapter 22: War (Part 3)

Andy's P.O.V

Fuck fuck fuck... where's Magma?!

I ignored the pain on my side, trying to stand up. Luckily, Crypre saw me.

"Oi, you're bleeding!" He exclaimed as he pointed towards my side.

"That doesn't matter now. Where's Magma?!" I panicked but the pain got worse. 'Shit shit shit I can't handle myself...'   I gripped my side tightly, in order to stop the bleeding.

"Wait over here, I'll call Webby. Stay calm." Crypre ran off, which left me to ponder over my thoughts. I tried crawling towards a shady area but then I saw an armored human approximately seven meters away. Helpless and desperate, I used my energy in order to teleport. I couldn't care less about losing my energy. I needed to find her. And I got that nagging feeling that she's in danger...

I shook my head immediately. 'Andy dont worry, Magma's strong, she won't die-- Ah! Stop it you idiot!'

A moment later, Webby came.

"Tsk, please do it fas-- Ouch!" I winced in excruciating pain as Webby wiped something on one of my gashes and wounds. I don't know what it is but I can clearly tell that the substance "water" is present. Tsk, I hate water like how I hate humans.

After roughly five minutes, I finally managed to get up although my enderbody still hurt.

"Guys, Magma is missing." I steely informed them.

"What?! How can you be so sure?!" Webby shrieked, her face mirrored her emotions, which turn out to be horrified.

My jaw clenched tightly, frustrated. "Let's just find her, please." I tried to remain calm but I could tell I suck at hiding them.

"Alright, but please stay calm." Webby smiled at me. I could sense that she was faking it, I can tell she's also worried.

After all... Magma's our friend.

----------
Alejandro's P.O.V

I smirked. Finally, everything is going like what I have planned.

My main goal is to capture Magma and make her mine. My minor goal is to eliminate the mobs.

But since I've already captured her, I decided to retreat. Someone is already chasing my Magma.

Right... these bastards stole her.

I gripped the walkie talkie in my right hand before bringing it close to my lips.

"Retreat, now. I've got her." I grinned, before taking a sip of the champagne on my hand.

Looking at the handle I was holding on my left hand, I traced it to the other end. She bore a cuff around her neck, sealed by a lock and connected to my cuff by a metal chain.

"Let me go! Alejandro!" She protested desperately, trying to get the cuff off her neck.

I overlooked her protests, walking towards a deserted room, which I only know.

--------
Third Person's P.O.V

The room was bleak and lifeless, and the faded red paint was chipping off the walls. The room had a dusty bed, and by the looks of it, it could break anytime.

Magma visibly shivered at the atmosphere. The room looked uninviting and creepy, it looked like a room in an asylum. The room had one creaky bed, a bathroom sink that is filled with dirt and dust. An old mirror stood above it, faltering slightly. The mirrors glass was dirtied; it had big black blots in it.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Magma turned around to look at him, her stare powerfully mirrored conviction. She snarled at him, but Alejandro didn't budge.

He laughed wickedly, similarly that to a lunatic's. The room was silent, except for his boisterous laughing.

Magma continued to watch him, her expression remaining to be unfazed. Eventually, the laughter died down, before Alejandro smirked.

Oh, how she wanted to plunge at him and remove his mouth with a knife-

"Ah, well, I am just going to claim you mine." Alejandro licked his lips. He crawled towards her, specifically, above her. Magma's eyes widened, she had a hunch on to what's gonna happen.

(Read at your own risk.)

"Alejandro! Get the f*ck off me!" She punched his chest, kneed his groin. Alejandro became angered in an instant, and as a result, he punched her in the face.

"Ah!" Magma's visage was broken by just one punch. Her lower lip exploded, blood oozing out like water from a faucet.

She didn't mind it, she ignored it. Now, their battle had begun.

With full force, she punched him in the guts, and his balance was thrown off. Surprisingly, as a girl, she was unbelievably agile and strong.

In one swift motion, she stood up, before grabbing the pointy daggers she always carried. She charged towards Alejandro but he quickly managed to get a grip of her hands, before grabbing the dagger's handle out of her grasp.  He had earned a huge, deep gash at the palm of his right hand but he ignored it.

Using the dagger, he attempted to stab her in the shoulders. With an extra dagger in her right hand, she fought him. Unfortunately, he managed to land a huge cut at her reins, causing Magma's downfall.

Or is it?

She sat up, ignoring the fact that blood was coming out like a waterfall.

'No, you can't surrender... fight him like a real mob!'  She gritted her teeth, a new resolve ablaze inside of her.

She secretly grabbed a dynamite in one of her pockets. That's when she realized that her armor was taken away, to her dismay. She was obviously at an disadvantage but that didn't cease her to do her goal.

Suddenly...

Alejandro pulled something out of his pocket just as Magma pulled out a dynamite.

A gun. He aimed it to Magma's head to which Magma froze like ice on her spot.

"Move or I'll shoot."

-------
Cliffhanger. Sorry! X3.

I just had to do it, oh and sorry for the long wait T_T

This year is so busy and so much stuff to do. Like every. single. DAY.

Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this~

If you won't mind, please click on that vote button. Thank you~ ^~^

Share me your thoughts? :3

~ Jace [Just call me Jace :P]