Chapter 21: War (Part 2 of War)

Magma's P.O.V.

'Fuck shit I can't move! Magma snap out of it you dumbass!'

I gritted my teeth, frustrated at my self. That's it for now... it's my end...

I waited for the attack, closing my eyes. A moment passed and all I could hear is my own heartbeat thumping loudly in my ears.

But then...

I felt no pain. The next thing I heard is someone, coughing what seemed to be blood.

I slowly opened an eye and as if on cue, both of my eyes snapped open in astonishment and horror.

A human figure stood before me, his hands spreaded out as if to shield me from being killed.

"Alzhequin!" The enemy was also shocked, seeing the said human protect me. "Why would you protect a stupid, helpless mob?! They do nothing but cause chaos and destruction!" The human shouted at him, before pulling his sword out, to which Alzhequin grunted in pain.

Suddenly...

A zombie, also known as Zoro charged towards Alzhequin, who was struggling to stay up.

"No, Zoro no!" I screamed, while my legs went jelly and before I knew it, Crypre is at my side, carrying me. Tears ran down my cheeks, as I hid myself in his chest. He carried me to my room as I tried to resist his strong grasp but to no avail I didn't succeed.

"Crypre! Let me go! I can't let someone die again because of me!" I punched him but he swiftly grabbed my curled fists and pinned me on the wall.

"Listen, if you get out right there, you'll be killed by Alejandro--"

"I don't care! I need to kill them all!" I pushed him and opened the door but I was faced with a strong looking opponent.

"AAAAHHH!" I did everything in order to get the enchanted diamond sword from the guy but I failed. He managed to place a slice on my side, but I didn't budge. Since I don't have a weapon, what I planned to do is to explode myself. I sighed.  I'll just hope for the best, I guess.

But then, I remembered I need to live. To annhilate them all. To avenge their death. I couldn't take chances. Not when the chance to kill him is close.

The burning resolve within me was on fire and I used it in order to fight the human. Immediately, Crypre recovered from the state of shock he was in and backed me up, getting my plan immediately.

My goal is to slide in between the human's legs and stab his back, while Crypre keeps his hands busy.

But then, before I could execute my plan, I saw a swirl of purple snowflakes swirl around him and before I knew it, the opponent disappeared.

Wait. What the hell just happened?

"Magma, who is that guy?" Crypre was behind me in an instance before patting my shoulder.

"Don't ask me... I don't even know." I carefully said before my mind processed what I just saw earlier. A second later, I felt the pain on my sides causing me to wince

'Fvcking asswipe. They got me real bad, cunning b@stards.'  I bit my lip before dashing outside, ignoring it once again.

"Magma, your side is bleeding we need to treat it this instant!" Crypre trailed behind me.

"I'm fine I'll just take care of this later, we have much more important things to do like--"

My sentence was cut off when I sensed a human 5 meters away from us. I pretented to be unaware of the situation before hearing a bow move. 'Shit,'  I cursed mentally. 'he has a bow. Crypre needs to go now.'

For a brief moment, I shifted my attention to Crypre who got the message that I will take care of this. He nodded but before he could take another step,

An arrow was released into his direction. He immediately backed away, which caused me to smile.

I immediately charged towards the archer, dodging the attempted attacks as he constantly shooted arrows in my direction. He kept on running backwards, still keeping the attacks going.

'Damn, he's good. I need to devise another plan I'll quickly get exhausted if I keep running after.him.'

Suddenly, a lightbulb flickered on my mind. Quickly grabbing a pair of bombs, I ignited them before throwing it straight into his direction. Hearing the bombs fizzle, I quickly ran towards the opposite direction, before hearing the bomb explode. 'Tsk,'  I clicked my tongue in mixed triumph and annoyance. 'Herobrine's gonna scold me again.'

But then, my petite body was captured by a bulky figure.

"Very good, Magma.  You've played right into my hands."

That voice. That voice that I used to love but now... I don't know anymore.

Slowly, I faced him, my expression focused.

"Alejandro."

------------------

Eyo, sorry if Part 2 of War is really short, I promise I'll update soon.

Until next time, ciao.

~MallowFreakByakuhime~