Epilogue

Magma's P.O.V.

"Oi. Magma wake up you're gonna be late. It's your appointment today."

I groaned inaudibly against the soft pillow that I used to stuff my face with. Andy kept on bugging me to get up early but I just couldn't resist sleep. In case you're wondering what is happening, yes I finally have a job. Not really, will.

It's been five years since the Great War. Andy and I found what we really want, and that is to be with each other. If you're wondering what's the case, the human race and our mob race had finally learned how to coexist in harmony. Well not exactly in the perfect equilibrium, small conflicts till happened but overall it's a good Earth year.

For the mobs, we started living like humans, but not completely. Traces of our old life still remained but I guess it's a new generation.

"Magma." Andy uttered my name. I felt the bed creak and he set himself down beside me. "Wake up."

I groaned and sat up to face him. I looked up at the clock hanging on top of the headboard. I nearly killed Andy when I saw that I'm two hours away from my appointment.

"It's early!" I tossed him a pillow in annoyance, getting up to prepare the two of us a breakfast. As I entered the kitchen, I almost drooled upon seeing dishes already laden at the table.

"Whoa. Hey, I thought I already told you that I'd be the one to cook?" I pouted at him, placing my arms atop my waist. He snaked his arms around me, his chin resting on my shoulder blades. He sighed in what seemed to be contentment.

"I like serving you, m'lady." I blushed. Five freaking years had passed yet I'm still entranced by the words that flowed from his mouth, sending sparks in the air, and the actions that he did, setting my heart ablaze. Notch, I'm getting poetic here. We're already in our twenties yet we still acted as the hormonal teenmobs we used to be.

"Tsk. I'm not a baby." I tried breaking free from his tight yet gentle grasp but I couldn't.

"You are my baby." He emphasized the third word, his lips centimeters away from my small, creeper-like ears.

"Whatever. I'm gonna be late." I snorted at his childishness.

He put on a sad look. "You said it yourself, it's too early. Oh come on." He pulled my arm, and I had no choice but to remain trapped in his lean arms.

I looked up at him, glaring into his beautifully piercing purple eyes. I placed my palms a little bit roughly on both sides of his face, his eyes watching my every movement. "Hmpf. No kisses for today, you woke me up at an unnotchly hour." I stuck my tongue out, escaping from his arms and rushing upstairs. I giggled as he went after me, shouting as he did so. "Magma! It's just five in the morning not four!" I hid in a closet and muffled my mouth, before I remembered that he could teleport. "Oh sh--" I was cut off when a pair of hands opened the closet door, his lips tugging into a devilish smirk. "Found you." He picked me up bridal style. I flailed in his arms, before he tickled me in our bed.

"Aargh! Fuck stop it!" I hollered in between giggles, attempting to reach out but my arms are too small.

"Not unless you're fully awake." His laughing expression sent me into laughter, the sound echoing all throughout our small abode. I snorted as I struggled to get up, picking up the clothes that will wear for later.

~~~~

A car honked on the driveway. I immediately peeked and saw Alzhequin's figure steering the wheel. He had volunteered to give me a ride towards the place where I will work, along with Webby and Zoro. Yes, they are now together and like us, Webby had moved in with Zoro.

As for Crypre, you ask? He didn't feel remorse for the both of us or anything, in fact he was sincerely happy. He finally realized how he liked Stacey, and these past few months, they have been dating. Their relationship is kind of unstable, I guess you could say they're on an on and off relationship. Stacey and I are friends but we're not that close unlike Webby and I. Still, I was happy for them.

"Magma, hurry up!" Andy called from downstairs. He had already prepared himself for work. I don't know how he takes baths (oraybe he doesn't, just kidding) but I do know that he takes special baths, one that is specially made for enders. Advanced technology, I know.

"Don't rush me, I'm coming! Jeez." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff, before heading downstairs to meet the squad.

They were all wearing their work clothes, and I felt strange. I was used to them looking like teenmobs, now they look like grown ups and they seemed almost human, if not for their unique colored skin and pointy ears.

"Whoa, Magma you look sophisticated." Webby winked and nudged me, her long ebony black hair curled in a lazy fashion. She linked arms with me, ushering me to the car. Yes, cars exist now. The only ones not here was Blaze and Aranea. Aranea's dating Herobrine and Blaze is a solo player. Doesn't matter to him, he has almost the riches of the world.

"Let's go."

We all boarded the car, while I leaned on the window, looking at the building as we passed by. Modernization developed fast and it's the new age.

The conflict is over and Andy and I are together.

Maybe there is a happily ever after.

~~~~
OMG I'm so sorry for the crappy ending.

But omg yayyy this book is finished!

(Fact: At first, I created the first chapter just because I'm bored then a year after, I saw that it reached a whopping 1K reads. That gave me a motivation to write and look! It's finished!

So thank you for sticking with me through the end. You decide: prequel or sequel?

~ MallowFreakByakuhime ~