Chapter Twenty Four

Aster's Pov
"There isn't any good food in here." A small whine left me, shutting the fridge a little, the growing food pains annoyed me more than anything in this world. Why couldn't I have just sat down and stared at the TV without getting hungry for food or blood every five seconds.

I heard a soft chuckle coming from the counter, making me focus my attention on Edward who pushed his hair back gazing at me fully from sitting at the stool tops.

"Baby I hate to say but you do eat like everything in the fridge every five minutes, Esme has to go good shopping every few days. Can't you wait till the graduation party tonight?" I tugged down the large shirt over my stomach a few times, before I sat down next to him, his arm sliding in place around my waist.

"Of course I can, Emmett fake takes naps with me on the couch." The both of us shared a very quick laugh with him moving all my curls from my eyes.

"And keeping yourself busy by talking to the animals outside, you are doing good for a half vampire pregnancy." I choked quietly on my laughter while I rubbed at my cheeks a few times.

"I'm getting quite huge, I wonder if anyone will notice." I tapped at my chin a few times while thinking about later in the day.

"Jessica... Is very nosy."

"Couldn't agree more."

_____________________________
One thing about Alice her party skills were out of this world. She could make a party out in sixty seconds if she wanted too. Being out of school finally was a blessing. I mainly sat near the stairs case, to nurse a small headache, but not soon after Jasper joined me both of us listening to music tuning into different chats.

I rested my head on Jasper's shoulder while he sat on the step under me.

"How come you aren't dancing with Alice Jas?" I chuckled feeling him tucking away his long hair behind his ears.

"I don't like parties... I just help Alice plan them and all, could be reading books, how many more times are we gonna graduate high school?" The both of us shared a hard long snicker with one another while I kept hugging Jasper.

"How's the baby?" I hummed yet again.

"Besides me almost looking like a bowling ball in this dress, and eating everything, pretty good." I joked through my soft giggles. Jasper was gonna speak to me but he then seemed to sense an emotion that had him sitting up.

"Alice had a vision.. Let's go." He help me up holding my hand carefully I followed after Jasper soon everyone was crowded into the small room, Jacob and his friends included with Bella.

"Edward I thought you said all the stuff with Bella was done with." Jacob grumbled out.

"Obviously it's not with a vampire army coming after Bella and Aster." I gripped at the table a bit feeling Edward was rubbing at my back a few times.

"How come they're after me when I wasn't with you when you killed James?" I questioned confused.

"I don't know that's the strange thing is that I can't really see who is behind it all, but that Aster's future keeps changing in various ways." I fluttered my eyes just a few more times.

"Of course I have no problems with protecting Aster this wouldn't have happened if Bella wasn't being stupid in the first place." Rosalie pointed out.

"A newborn Army is coming after Bella? Of course the pack will help." I blinked my eyes a few times in confusion when I heard Embry talking to me.

"Wait Aster you are only half vampire correct? How come you can't also help and protect." I swung my legs back and forth a couple times.

"Usually I would help out without even thinking it over with like when I protected Bella back then, but it's difficult this time around cause I'm pregnant." I spoke out calmly Bella's eyes grew very wide fast, even Jacob looked startled.

"Vampires can have babies?"

"Wait like the sperm works- I thought it was like a frozen dead sperm bank." I couldn't help but laugh at Embry's comment as he laughed with me locking eye contact with me.

"But I'll still help anyway I can." I finally said after my laughing matter.

"Jacob do you think Sam could come to an agreement?" Carlisle asked while the two of them spoke, I scooted myself off the table but a hand shot out to help me. I flashed Embry a smile.

"Thank you sorry... I'm just really round." I muttered embarrassed when he helped me down.

"Its no problem you kinda looked uncomfortable, let's go find you some place to rest." He urged me.

I looked back towards Edward seeing him talking heavily with Jasper, Embry was still leading me out of the crowded room. "I'm Embry."

"I'm Aster." We both shared a small smile but I had to focused when someone's hand grabbed at my hand.

"Aster how the hell are you pregnant?" I was at first taken back by Bella's forceful tone when she was Jacob.

"Well duh me and Edward had sex. How else by hugging?" Embry chocked on his laughter fast at her face expression.

"Aster." I rolled my eyes at Edward warning tone being pulled off by Embry to rest.