Chapter Eleven

Aster's Pov
God this stupid girl I thought to myself shaking my head I quickly sunk into the old dark ballroom looking at my reflections in the mirror.

I truly saw how short I was. It wasn't okay. My light footsteps were heard only to my ears being light on my feet was something I was thankful for.

I heard hush angry voices speaking to one another and inhales knowing that I had to do something.

Edward would blame me so badly because his stupid girlfriend was trying to be a hero. But wasn't I a hypocrite for doing the same thing.

"James," I called out fast quickly using my speed I push Bella away from his as far I could facing the vampire watching him closely.

"Ah, I remember you, the little vampire firm the field." He teases to me his red eyes locking onto me, I showed him, little to no fear at all.

I gave him a small glare and exhaled knowing I was making the stupidest mistake but I was willing to risk it.

I would heal much faster than Bella. I slowly let my human scent out, along with my vampire scent watching him breathe in amazed.

"Hurt me not her... I have blood you haven't tasted, don't touch her." I challenged him as fast as he could he slammed me across the glass mirror shattering it so fast.

I held back any screams of pain feeling is teeth sink slightly in my neck not all the way.

"Oh my God, you have blood running through you." He exclaimed gripping my arms tightly.

He held it wrist in his own and snapped it fast and that's when I let a small scream out quickly kicking him away fast knocking him into one of the mirrors fast.

"Bella go! Now!" I screamed watching her get up running across the room fast.

I quickly ran across slamming James into the floor holding his neck tightly glaring at him down at him deeply.

"You're strong, but not strong enough." He taunted flipping me over.

I landed straight on my back getting the air knocked out of me making me wanna cry out in pain feeling the blood gush down my head, coating my curls, my wrist was in so much pain, and so was the rest of my body from the impact.

I wasn't quick enough to get up and Bella was knocked into another set of mirrors hearing her scream I got up using as much strength as I could.

I ran at a fast speed, the same time unknown force did and I instantly relaxed smelling Edward's scent.

"You're fast, faster than the others but not strong enough."

"Im strong enough to kill you." I made my way quickly over to Bella helping her up watching her look at me through the pain.

"You have to get up okay." I sternly said helping her up. "your hurt." She strained out.

"I'll be okay." I quickly said I lifted her up fast and jumped up fast before I was quickly grabbed and yanked back down and I groaned out fast in pain landing on my leg hard.

I used my good hand to grab my leg whimpering almost in disbelief screaming out.

I hit my hand on the floor trying to help as best I could hearing Bella screaming.

I watched as James bit into Bella's wrist making Edward grow more in anger. I tried to get up but I was slowly picked up. I looked up through the pain looking at Emmett in so much pain.

"Emmett." I strained out. "Don't talk, it's gonna be okay Aster alright," He told me worried making me slowly nodding blinking away tears.

He helped me stand on my own and I took through the pain.

"The venom is spreading," Carlisle told Edward. I shook through the pain and went to help Alice and Rosalie start the fire throwing all bits and pieces of James into the flames.

I slowly took off my bloody clothes not caring that I was exposing my bruises and damaged body tossing them into the fire.

Jasper placed his jacket over me it was long enough to make a dress.

"Aster your hurt," Alice called out so worried. She noticed me clutching my wrist. "We have to get her to the hospital, she's still part human," Jasper called out just as worried.

He placed his arms around me and I held onto him holding my wrist more. I looked at Edward noticing him looking at Bella with so much pain, but he looked up at me and if he could cry he would.

"Aster... Oh my god." He whispered looking at me concerned his eyes holding shock.

"I'll be okay, I promise," I reassured him giving him a light smile. I kept holding onto Jasper shutting my eyes gripping onto him.

My knees bucked slightly the human part of me finally going into shock from the injuries.

I felt myself being picked up and held bridal style dozing off and I slowly passed out from the intense pain finally taking over my body, ranking through me all the way.

If I had to choose over a broken heart, and my body being broken over and over and bruised and scars all over.

I would choose my body breaking because at least I could get the breaking done all at once. While my broken heart that lasts over and over until my heart can take it.