Chapter Thirteen

Aster's Pov
"Mason, honest to god drive please, I'm gonna throw up," I whined loudly. My hand was placed over my head to stop the huge wave of nausea that hit me, the after-effects of the plane still affecting me.

I would have thought that my body was used to it, for a whole year I had been on and off of planes, in boats and cars. Yet I was still feeling sick to the bone.

The window was rolled down, to let in the breeze of Fork's air in to calm me, Mason had a cigarette lit smoking from it, driving full speed down the road.

"You're being overdramatic." He whined blowing the smoke out from his rolled-down window, my hair grew and the curls were longer, but I never liked them long, I preferred them short.

"You won't say that when I puke on you." I groaned and faked gaged leaning over playfully, watching him scream loudly.

"Aster! Turn the other fucking way!" He exclaimed laughing at me.

"I'm almost at your house anyways, your sister Alice should see you coming." He joked.

"I already can see her waiting, she always knows." I giggled. I glanced out the window actually missing Forks deeply.

I missed everyone, its been a long year. I thought letting the breeze feel my head.

___________________________
I wasn't too sure why I thought sneaking in the back was the best idea. I wasn't sure who was home, but man did I miss it so much.

I set one of my bags down, taking off the sunglasses relaxing just a little, god I missed home. I thought.

I wasn't two feet into the kitchen until loud screaming and squeals met my ears and I was thrown back into a massive hug.

"Aster! I missed you!" I blinked and let a soft giggle out hugging Alice back.

"Hey Alice, I missed you too." I breathed out still giggling. She slowly helped me back up and looks me up and down pouting.

"You're not a little girl anymore you're a woman." She whined making me chuckle.

"I always have been." I joked.

"Come on, everyone missed you so much, god you look amazing." She beamed.

"Thank you, you look so beautiful, is everyone here?" I asked curiously.

"No they are hunting, but one of them should be back by now." She commented happily. I smiled at her really actually missing her, talking with her deeply.

I heard noises coming from upstairs. "Alice I can hear you screaming all the way from up there what-" I heard Edward's voice.

It felt almost indifferent hearing it. I haven't for a year. I watched him come down the stairs.

He looked at me in sadness and happiness. "Hey, Edward." I breathe out softly.

"Aster." He whispered. I didn't even blink before I was pulled away from Alice and in his arms.

I squealed loudly In shock not even being able to say goodbye to Alice. I was in his room on his bed holding my pounding heart watching him kneel in front of me.

"Are you really here? Is this really you?" He asked me his voice cracking.

I looked at him softly, and gently ruffled up his hair, "I'm here Edward, as I promised." I whispered giggling.

He held both my hands in his before he sat down next to me studying me to see how different I was.

"Your hair grew." He commented gently, locking one finger around the curls.

"I haven't seen it like this since you were five?" He chuckled smiling at me.

"You look different too," I said squinting my eyes at him.

"You look older." I teased watching him smile looking down at the floor.

"Listen Aster, I've wanted to talk about what happened at homecoming a year ago." He first started out.

I was a little shocked at first, I thought he had forgotten, he locked his eyes with mine clearly reading my thoughts.

"I thought you wanted to forget," I cracked out. He lifted his hand up to cup my cheek gently and gazed at with a soft sad smile.

"I never wanna forget that night, that night was the only time I've felt human in a long time." He breathed out.

He slowly rested his forehead on mine and slowly nuzzled my nose against his.

I shut my eyes, all those emotions for him pouring back out like I never had hidden them before.

"I never want to forget that night." He mumbled on my temple.

"What about Bella?" I asked deeply regretted asking that question my heart skipping a ton of beats.

"I'm having a hard time telling her the truth, her birthday is in a few days, and honestly, I've been in love with you longer then I've loved Bella, I just need the right time to tell her." He told me softly.

He pulled back gazing at me "I missed you so much, I thought I died." He admitted to me.

I lightly poked his cheek "I told you I was coming back." I told him smiling.

"I know, it just felt like forever." He answered he raised his hand back up to brush against my cheek, and I leaned to his touch, missing it so much.

"So beautiful." He mumbled making me grow flustered but I mumbled a thank you enjoying the peace and moment before I heard everyone else getting back.

I got up off his bed his eyes following me. "I have to say hi to everyone else too, we have a lot of catching up to do," I told him he chuckled nodding his head.

"We do yeah, I wanna know all the places you traveled to, make sure someone didn't hurt you." He called in a hard tone.

I let a small laugh out. "Edward, Mason couldn't hurt me if he could, besides he isn't human, he is a vampire." I winked playfully watching his eyes go wide in shock.

"A-a what!" I snickered to myself once I walked out of his room hearing him exclaiming at me.

"Aster Ray Cullen, get back here!"

Oh yeah I really did miss him and being back home badly.