Chapter Twenty Two

Aster's Pov
"No no Edward that is such an ugly color." The low whine left me, leaning my body all the way over his lap, I gently yanked the wedding catalog away from his grip to look at the color of flowers he had circled in a large red marker. "How is green ugly?" He exclaimed at me laughter following through.

I kinda enjoyed days like this, where we both were trying to figure out different color arrangements for the wedding. It was way better to plan ahead than anything else.

"Green does not go with Black and White Edward," I repeated with a small giggle and I relaxed feeling him slide his arms around me to lock in place around my waist resting his head on my head chuckling.

"I can't believe we really are gonna have a black and white wedding, you're gonna wear a black dress which actually sounds beautiful." A low snort left me and I glanced up at Edward pecking his lips gently with a smile.

"We don't always have to do things traditionally, but I love staying in your arms all day, but we gotta head to school. " I chuckled slowly standing up. I could feel Edward's eyes on me, seeing him watching me with a smile made me ten times shyer, but I had to shake it away.

He was my fiance now and basically has seen all of me, me crying, laughing even when I accidentally get blood all over my face. I was content at best, even with her still in our lives I was content.

_____________________________
I still wasn't use to Angela pulling me with her to sit at the table with her, Jessica, Tyler, Bella, and Mike, but she invited me, Edward, Jasper, and Alice to sit with them so I took the opportunity to do it. Helping Jessica with her graduation speech.

My appetite felt all wrong lately. I jolted a little when Alice sat up with a beam looking between everyone.

"I decided to throw a party." She beamed.

"A party at your place?" Angela asked with a smile.

"Another party Alice?" Edward questioned looking at her placing a kiss on my forehead.

I handed Jessica her notepad back after looking through it.

"It will be fun." Alice defensively said "That's what you said last time. " I laughed quietly not missing the glare Bella shot me from across the table.

"How many times are we gonna graduate high school," Jasper said sarcastically. A low snort left me and Edward cracked a smile.

I looked up when the turning in my stomach grew and I heaved out a heavy sigh, looking up when a distance look went across Alice's face.

"Hey, Angela you need some help with those." I stammered out since everyone was looking at Alice strange.

"Yeah thanks." She sent me a smile handing over the photos she took which I slowly looked through but not missing the worry looked that flashed across Edward's face when he looked between Bella and Me.

"Yeah I'm not feeling too good, I'll be back," I announced slowly standing up from the table when the strange feeling grew. I then stood up, Edward grabbed my hand looking table concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asked me and I gestured to my stomach.

"It hurts." I muttered before I gave him a quick kiss telling him I would be back. I headed out the cafeteria, and I jumped startled when Rosalie appeared out of nowhere grabbing my hands yanking me into the girl's bathroom.

"Rose! You scared me." I whined seeing her serious expression.

"I think I know what's wrong with you." She looked around before dragging me into an empty stall and shut the door

"Did you and Edward have sex the months you guys were away? " She questioned. I blinked my eyes a few times.

"Well yeah a few times, but I didn't think much. I mean Edward said his sperm doesn't work." I felt my cheeks grow warm at the thought.

"You are still half-human Aster, and vampire, what if you are pregnant," Rosalie whispered to me deeply staring at me. I felt my eyes grow wide a little and I held my breath a little and quickly shook my head.

"But Rose that's not possible... Like at all." I squeaked out my heart was pounding madly and I started freaking out at the thoughts quickly placing my hands on the stall to balance myself.

"I... I need to talk to Carlisle... This doesn't make sense what is it... Is it human? My stomach is killing me all day, it's been going on for a while.

"Can you go get my bag, please... I'm gonna go visit Carlisle at the hospital, tell Edward that um...I had a field trip."

*Sooo what are your guesses to what kind baby Aster is carrying, is it human? A hybrid, maybe a full vampire.