Chapter Nineteen

Aster's Pov
As more days came and gone. The bond me and Edward had grown furiously and unbreakable. It was hard to have twisted feelings of insecurities anymore. I never really let the twisted thoughts in anymore. It was almost picture-perfect. I was engaged.  I was happy with the man I always had been in love with and it felt like nothing in my mind could make it feel worse.

"You sure you want Alice to plan the whole wedding?" Edward mumbled pulling me to settle in his lap more, his palm was outstretched letting my small hand rest in his.

He was playing with the ring a bit twisting it around my own finger. "Ah ah I didn't say she was planning the whole thing, I said she can plan the color combination and the guest list."   I corrected hearing him let a soft laugh out kissing my cheek.

"Then I wanna plan the decorations,  white and gold might not be bad." He commented. "White and grey," I called out lightly hitting my palm against his over and over.

"No that sounds depressing." Edward laughed again his chin resting on the top of my head.

"It so is not! Imagine if I had a black dress." I called and then slowly I started blinking and smiled a little.

"Black and white," I commented tilting my head to look at Edward who looked to be thinking it over in his head before he smiled.

"Black and white it is love." He chuckled lifting my hand up kissing it making the both of us quietly laugh with one another lacing our hands.

The sound of my phone ringing startled us both. Edward tilted his head a little curious like watching me scoop my phone up answering it.

"Hey, Alice," I called holding my phone close hearing her closely.

"Hey Aster listen I don't wanna ruin your time with Edward or anything but I need someone to come to Forks with me, I had a vision about Bella, and I think she's dead.  I know Edward isn't in love with her anymore, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care will you come with me please." She begged deeply to me.

I wanted to say no right away, but I wasn't a bitch and I hadn't seen Alice in a while.  "Alright, I'll see you soon," I called the both of us saying our goodbyes.

I dropped my phone and felt Edward still pressing small kisses to my hand. "You gotta go don't you." He whispered quietly and I slowly nodded leaning my head on his neck.

"Don't worry, I'll be here when you get back, just promise me you'll be safe." He whispered quietly and I used my free hand to tug his hair back gently.

"I always am safe."

___________________
"It's a shock this place hasn't changed." I breathed out a small chuckle getting out of the car with Alice shutting the door, playing with my ring a bit

"Who knows maybe will be back here soon." Alice joked grabbing my hand in hers. I felt her grin as she lifted my hand up to look at the ring happily.

"I'm so gonna have fun planning the wedding." She beamed out fast quickly pulling me with her to sneak into Bella's house with her.

"Don't go overboard." I joked quietly pulling my leather jacket close.  "Me and Edward are helping two, black and white," I stated watching as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yes, ma'am." She playfully slated me making me chuckle quietly waiting with Alice for Bella. 

Not even an hour passed before I could hear her truck outside before a few minutes passed and she was opening her front door being pulled into a fast hard hug by Alice.

"Bella oh my God!" Alice exclaimed I moved around, shifting around in the small heeled boots watching the interaction between them.

"Oh my gosh Alice what are you doing here? Did you come here by yourself." She quickly questioned pulling Alice to the couch.

"No no I came with Aster, oh my God Bella I had a vision you jumped off a cliff and died, and I couldn't  see the rest." Alice rushed out.

I walked over towards were Alice was, chuckling a bit to myself feeling Bella's angry stare at me.

"You, why the hell are you here, come to steal away more things from me." She snapped out her voice hoarse.

"First off I didn't steal anything Bella, I never told Edward to break up with you, nor did I give him the idea." I calmly told her still feeling her childish glare.

"Its true Bella I even saw the vision it was gonna happen he was gonna do it either way." Alice quickly defended grabbing Bella's arm forcing her to sit back down.

I shot Bella, an I told you so look rolling my eye pacing around slowly drowning everything out. Even drowning out Jacob god did he change. I thought amused playing with my ring again.

I looked up from my haze. Watching Alice go talk on the phone while Jacob and Bella went to the kitchen I bet they are dating. I thought grimacing when I heard them kissing a bit.

Why is she still upset about Edward if she moved on I thought?

"Aster!" I jolted a bit my eyes going wide when Alice rushed back into the house grabbing my hand.

"Edward he thinks you're dead." She snapped out looking at me. The breath got knocked out of me in confused.

"What?" I breathed out.  "In the vision, I had with Bella I also had one that we got into a plane crash and he thinks you and Bella are dead." She snapped.

"He is going to the Volturi." She said once again. Bella had came back from the kitchen hearing the whole talk.

"I want to come with." Bella demanded. "No." I sternly called out my heart racing badly.

"This has nothing to do with you anymore Bella!" I yelled, "he thinks I am dead!" Bella screamed at me taking a step towards me.

"Yeah, he thinks I am too  don't think you are special!" I yelled at her in pure rage stepping towards her glaring deeply at her.

"Aster stop it," Alice demands to me yanking me back. "No Alice she needs to know." I broke free from her grip and looked at her.

"Edward moved on from you Bella just like you did." I breathed out and showed her my hand with the ring out watching her eyes go wide.

"That's my fiance and because of your dumb actions, and my own, he thinks not just you, but me, so remember that when you tag along." I snapped out letting my hand fall.

I gave Alice a small head nod before making my way out of the house first Alice following behind with Bella.