Chapter Sixteen

Aster's Pov
"I'm not playing anymore, you cheat," I whine out slightly knocking over the chest piece, watching Edward grin in amusement knocking over one more of my white chest piece collecting the last one he needed for a checkmate.

I chewed at my lower lip, in playfulness, shifting a little on my thighs, pulling the black tank top down as much as I can, so if wouldn't expose my panties at all.

It was very very way too hot to be outside on the island with so many layers of clothes on. "I'm not cheating baby." He mumbled looking back up me his eyes held amusement.

"This whole set you see here." I gestured to the board laughing, "is cheating." I exclaimed watching him laugh.

He quickly grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him pressing his lips onto mine kissing me with a smile.

I smiled returning the kiss feeling him slowly grip my hips just a little tightly allowing me to settle down in his lap.

In my mind, all I could think about was how this was the best month in a half in my life. Coming to Isle Esme was a better idea than going to a hotel in a cold part of the country.

I chuckled softly on his lips, lightly pulling away "come in the water." I pleaded to him cupping his face. "The water is cold." He answered back looking at me pecking my lips.

"For me please," I whined against his lips, lightly tracing his skin across my fingers.

He looked to be in thought before he groaned. "Fine only cause I love you." He responded back to me smiling against my lips.

I let the loudest squeal out in shock, holding onto Edward when he lifted me up onto his waist by my thighs, carrying me off to the water crashing across the deep sand sore line.

______________________
Nightfall had slowly made its appearance with another day gone, and the night finally here.

I chewed at my lower lip eating some cut up strawberries, glancing at my phone leaning against the counter talking with Alice.

She was very upset that I haven't yet worn the outfits she sunk Into my backpack when no one was looking.

"Alice, I'm not gonna wear them," I whined loudly balancing my phone between my shoulder blades, still eating some strawberries.

"Um yes you will young lady they were expensive, plus I had a vision about it, you lose it to Edward." She giggled out.

I almost choked coughing loudly, I squeaked. "What?!" I exclaimed turning around pulling my messy hair away, looking around just to make sure Edward hadn't sunk back in.

"Where is Edward anyway." She questioned ignoring my last exclaim and question.

"He is out on the mainlands hunting, Alice come on now, like think, this is Edward we are talking about, he is very old school." I trailed off a little leaning against the countertop again, shifting in my sweats a bit hearing her bubbly giggles.

"Are you two dating or not?" She repeated to me yet again. "Yes, we are." I stammered out.

"Then wear the baby blue see-through one, it will compliment your skin." She explained to me squealing.

I heard the door towards the kitchen open and I squeaked quickly changing my thoughts from the very vivid thoughts squeaking out to Alice.

"Yes! Yes, I have to call you back, I love you too bye." I stammered out pressing the hang-up button.

I set my phone on the counter whining quietly to myself, rubbing at my face.

"Aster? Are you okay love?" Edward questioned coming up from behind me he back hugged me rubbing his hands across my sides laying his head against my neck.

"Yeah, I just got off the phone with Alice that's all, how was hunting?" I asked him dropping my hands from my face, slowly trailing my hands down to rub at his arms.

"Pretty good, you should have gone with me, I'm sure you would have caught a big mountain lion." He joked pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I chuckled spinning around to face him leaning on the countertop. "I've had a fun hour with eating strawberries, plus I hunted three days ago." I pointed out to him.

I slowly leaned up wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer, his arms automatically wrapping around my waist pulling me close.

His head rested against my neck again, and he breathed in a little bit "did you shower? You smell like vanilla." He mumbles across my skin, his hands still tracing at some of my exposes skin.

"Yeah, ten minutes ago I did," I answered my hands finding their way into his hair, playing with it, instantly relaxing a bit, before I slowly tilted my head, slightly growing a little weak at the feel

His teeth lightly grazed across my skin, on the exposed area. My grip tightens on the ends of his hair.

My mouth falls open when I felt the so innocent kisses, slowly turned into small sucks across my neck making me grip onto the countertop with my free hand.

A tiny moan escaped from my parted lips, my mind going into a ton of different directions at once.

Edward's lips didn't leave my neck once he had started, He eased me up with ease onto his waist, his other arm, and hand-pressed onto my lower back, carrying me off to the bedroom.

I made him lift his head up, connecting my lips onto his moving my lips with his, as much as I possibly could cupping his face.

My skin felt like flames were against it feeling him lay me down onto the bed, hovering above me.

We both chuckled and giggled against each other's lips slightly at the innocent traces of the skin and kisses.

"I promise I would try Aster, but if I end up hurting you." He whispers against my lips.

He slides his hands down to ease me out of the sweats pants, the tank top slowly falling to join the clothes on the floor. He lifted my thighs up to wrap around his bare one, gazing down at me, with slight worry.

"I trust you with my life," I reassured him cupping his face, I slowly leaned my head up to connect with his again feeling him move his lips back against mine.

My arms locked around his neck to bring him closer. My stomach was doing a ton of butterflies, but I wanted this more than anything. I wanted it with him.