Chapter Seventeen

Aster's Pov
The sunlight peeked through a small shine flashing across my face and body. I shifted a little slowly fluttering open my eyes a bit. I shifted some more pressing down into the bed between the sheets the best I could.

There was pain shifting through my lower region but I expected that all the way through my body. Once I got my eyes fully open. I raised my hand up to my view to watch as my skin slightly simmered and sparkled making me puff my sleepy cheeks out before slowly up bringing the blanket closer across my body to bring back the warmth slowly.

I started smiling to myself when I remembered the events from last night flashing through my head a little. The first thought to spring up into my head. I lost my virginity to Edward. I thought still in small shock.

Did I regret it? not one bit I did. It was a night felt with emotions I hadn't felt yet. Lingering kisses touches being explored it was a whole new touch of euphoria.

I wasn't sure how long I sat there in my own thoughts tracing at my skin until I felt the bed dip, and little strands of my hair being pushed away feeling soft fluttering butterfly kisses across my exposed shoulders blades.

I slowly relaxed when Edward's scent hit me and I slowly leaned back into his touch feeling him slide one of his arms to rest around my waist. "Hey love, how bad are you hurting?" He questioned gently pulling me to rest behind him even more still kissing across my shoulders gently.

"It's painful, but I can handle it," I told him gently rubbing my fingers across his forearms lifting my head up to plant a small kiss across his lips which he slowly returned deepening the kiss even more.

"I ran a bath for you, come on." He gently urged me up lifting me up a bit startling me.

I held onto him tightly resting my head on his chest, still trying to take in all the events flooding through my head making me smile softly on his chest a bit.

________________________________
"Okay so what did I say, okay you never listen to me." I let a small quiet chuckle out pacing around the small kitchen area still chewing at my fingers nails while balancing my phone.

"Okay, Alice just this once you right okay, is that what you wanted to hear." I laughed quietly folding my arms over my chest.

"How was it!" She exclaimed I realized a small snort out shaking my head amused. "First off ew, second amazing." I joked softly leaning against the stool.

"Make sure you wear all those outfits I pack, I paid good amounts for them, I'm sure he'll love them." She joked. I could practically imagine her wiggling her eyebrows at me if she could see me at the moment.

"Okay you silly thing, I have to go, make sure to tell everyone that I love and miss them," I asked her gently.

"Can do stay safe." She ordered to me in a playful tone. "I got it," I told her amused. We both hung up and I set my phone on the counter gazing at it lightly tracing the screen a bit watching my fingertips watching confuse as my phone lit up once again.

I wasn't really expecting Bella's name to be flashing across my phone screen, for one I forget she even had it for all the stuff going on back then.

And for another thought, I never really liked her, not after all the childish things she said to me. I wasn't expecting her to be calling me at all.

I let it continue to ring before it faded away and I swiped the notification away shaking away the silly thoughts of her. I didn't wanna think about her.

I didn't wanna think about her and Edward cause it would ruin my mood, and it would ruin how I feel. I grabbed the water bottle off the countertop drinking from it, setting it down watching Edward entering the house again sending me a smile.

"Hey." I greeted him meeting him halfway hugging him tightly which he returned slowly kissing the top of my head bringing me close against his chest.

"Hey, baby." He mumbled softly rubbing my back up and down. "You feeling way better?" He questioned more gazing down at me softly brushing his thumbs across my cheeks nuzzling my nose.

"Yes, I feel way better thank you for the bath," I told him softly smiling as I looked happy with my answer and he stroked my sides more, keeping his hands pressed against them.

"Wanna go hunting with me?" He asked curiously like and I hummed a little in content and nodded my head. I needed to get out of the house more and take my mind off things. "Yeah, let's go," I responded dropping my hands down to hold Edward's hands which he returned resting his forehead on mine a little, nuzzling my nose again.

"This time spent with you Aster has been the most time I've spent alive, and have felt human." He whispered to me gazing into my eyes. I gently cupped his face cradling his cheeks against my palms.

"I'm glad that I've got to help you feel that way babe. " I whispered gently watching him smile again and he leaned down pressing his lips against mine again, pulling me closer moving his lips with mine even more.

I enjoyed the moment to be carefree, and to take in all the little things around. All my life I imagined what it would be like to have this moment, and now that I have it. I should enjoy it because I never know when it is gonna end.