Chapter Twenty Three

Aster's Pov
"Aster okay I know it's cold but you gotta hold still for me." I felt yet again in the time I had arrived at the hospital alone and asked for Carlisle to come see me.

I grew more nervous while Carlisle looked conflicted while he kept trying all these different methods to do a ultrasound but for some strange reason nothing was working, he said he couldn't do an ultrasound, but that he could hear another heartbeat.

So that was one way to basically say I was pregnant. "It tickles." I whined quietly blinking. I focused my attention back on Carlisle seeing him starting at the screen in awe.

"Aster you really are pregnant? Like actually pregnant how is that even possible." He looked towards me grabbing a tissue wiping away the gel from my stomach.

"Uhh if I'm completely honest I don't know, I thought vampire sperm was like dead." I admitted shyly rubbing at my brown cheeks growing with warmth.

"I wasn't thinking okay! I'm sorry you told me to have fun... " I trailed off Carlisle let a small chuckle out.

"I also said to be careful Aster, in all my immortal life I have never seen anything like this, like I'm just now learning about hybrids you are human and vampire which means this isn't the first this has happened. This means it happened with your parents as well...We have to tell everyone."

I gripped onto the hospital bed before I gently nodded my head nervously the real thought actually finally hitting me.

"Wait there's a baby inside me?!"

_____________________________
"Alright I know that there's a lot going on, like a lot I know we are still trying to deal with the whole Victoria stuff and now Bella is involved yet again, but not just Bella is in danger, Aster is."

I looked up for a minute leaning my fist on my cheek a little shifting uncomfortable with the heavy feeling in my stomach before I felt Edward move himself closer to me pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"Carlisle what's so important that Aster has to tell us?" Jasper questioned confused, I perked up a little my thoughts drifting away how we had to place the wedding on hold for a bit. I looked over at Carlisle sitting up wearing a hoodie that was twice the size for me but it hid my figure.

Carlisle nodded his head over at me, Esme also giving me a small smile. I stood up with a small smile standing near Carlisle I took a breather locking my hands in front of me swaying.

"So um... I know me and Edward had to put the wedding on hold for a little while, since more crazy things are happening but I have an announcement as well. You guys know how I'm well half vampire and half human." I gulped a little watching Emmett nod his head gently.

"Well so I'm pregnant." I called out watching Rosalie instantly get happy rushing over to me fast hugging me.

"Wait you really are! Oh my god Aster!" She screamed making me laugh quietly hugging her back I saw Edward's entire body freeze up in place.

"Wait Aster is that why- is that why your future looks so different?" Alice squeaked out fast shaking Jasper who's eyes went straight to my stomach before he groaned holding his head.

"Now I have to imagine you and Edward having sex." Jasper whined into his hand making me grow even more flustered again.

"Ha!" Emmett laughed out slapping Edward roughly on the shoulder snapping him out of his thoughts.

I focused on Rose when she placed her hands over my stomach cooing while touching the bump that managed to grow quite fast in two weeks.

"Edward how did you not even notice you sleep in the same bed as her." Alice quickly spoke to Edward scolding him deeply.

"I don't know? Okay I'm slow sometimes." Edward exclaimed staring at me a bit looking worried.

"Aster are you sure you can handle a pregnancy? I didn't even know it was possibly, Carlisle is the pregnancy safe?" Edward was quick to speak over everyone making it grow silent.

"Well I've been doing quite a lot of testing lately, and the baby is growing quite fast which I'm not surprised you both have venom so, if Aster was just a human the baby would kill her but because she is half vampire and half human she's has a higher change of delivering the baby just fine."

I nodded my head giving Edward a gentle smile which he returned staring at me before he chuckled.

"Well I guess we are having a baby." He chuckled listening to the loud cheering from Emmett and Jasper still hiding his head in embarrassment.

I found myself laughing quietly before I kept hugging Rosalie much tighter while she squeezed me happily.