Chapter Fourteen

Aster's Pov
I fluttered my eyes a bit, the sleepiness taking over me as I leaned against the wall, wearing a short pink dress with some white shoes matching looking at the nicely decorated house.

I honestly didn't really care for Bella's birthday as much as the rest of the family did. What she said to me a year ago was still fresh in my mind.

It was simply childish and held no real intense hold over me. "Oh come on Aster smile," Emmett commented to me giving me that adorable smile of his.

I was trying my hardest to keep a poker face, but that was hard with Emmett around. I smiled letting a small laugh out seeing him grin happily.

"No fair," I whined giggling shaking my head, tucking my hair away softly. "What's not fair is you leaving for a year." Jasper joked gently giving me a look that made me pout.

"Esme and Carlisle knew," I exclaimed looking over at the two who were smiling and chuckling with each other.

"We did know, she just didn't want you guys worrying, "Carlisle reassured everyone looking them gently.

"Oh she had us worried, but I'm more glad that she is back," Rosalie called sending me a smile which I returned.

A couple of minutes passed with us all chatting quietly before we watched Edward and Bella come downstairs.

The best reaction ever was when I came back to school on Monday and I got out of the car with Edward her face was priceless and something I wouldn't forget at all.

Edward shot me a look of amusement which I just giggled out what it's true I thought.

I even had to fake it through me and Rose both had to give her a gift.

I leaned against the wall more and watched Emmett hand her an empty box. She shook it confused.

"I already installed it into your truck, now you have a quality sound system for that piece of-"

"Hey don't hate the truck." She chuckled making everyone else chuckle. Rosalie handed her a small box the same time I did moving around on my shoes a little more.

"Its a bracelet, happy birthday," I told her chewing at my fingernail feeling Edward's eyes on me the entire time.

"Its a necklace." Rosalie said simply stepping back "thank you both." She called looking between us.

I nodded my head watching Esme step towards her smiling

"We've noticed you've been a little pasty," Esme told her chuckling Bella smiled taking the envelope trying to open it.

I breathed in for just a quick minute getting the scent of blood hit my nose. I watched the little droplets fall before my eyes. I watched with wide eyes as Bella flew into one of the tables from Edward pushing her into it.

The next minute Edward had shoved Jasper away from her. I quickly rushed over to try and help Jasper the best I could, my white shoes getting stained with blood. I was gonna have to burn them.

"Jas hey shhh you need to calm down it's just a little." I trailed off but Alice was quicker to finish. "blood." She whispered letting his face go.

I inhaled knowing it was a bad idea "get Jasper out of here." Carlisle ordered.

I nodded my head gently holding Jasper's arms. Me and Emmett helping him out the back door.

"I can't I'm sorry." Alice breathed out quickly following out shortly with Rosalie.

What a really really bad day I thought kneeling down. I sat on the steps with Jasper rubbing his back watching him hold his head in his hands.

__________________
"So it's decided then were leaving Forks," Edward called out looking between everyone.

I flicked my eyes up from my daze watching everyone talking among themselves. Lost in thought.

"Yes, it only seems right to do," Jasper answered. Alice stroked his back up and down.

"Everyone should start packing as soon as they can," Esme called out sadly.

I messed with the sweats I had changed into not really knowing who I wanted to go with, or if I wanted to stay I had the option as well.

"Aster, do you wanna come with me?" Edward questioned to me making me look at him a little in disbelief.

"Wait? Really?" I asked him softly watching him nod his head.

"Yeah I mean it, pack as soon as you can we leave before everyone else." He explained to me softly making me slowly nod looking between everyone who all looked confused, and defeated over the choice being made.

I stood up for a moment grabbing Carlisle hand. "Can I talk to you?" I asked him almost a little shy at the request I was gonna make.

"No not at all come on sweetie." He told me giving meme a smile he leads me out the living room, and up into his office which was soon gonna be empty or if we are smart enough, we could leave all the large stuff, and only pack clothes.

"What's on your mind?" He asked me slowly leaning on the desk folding his arms.

"Well, Edward looks really sad and all, and since I'm going with him." I stammered watching Carlisle smile to himself a little.

"We all know you both love one another, this could be a chance for that." He told me.

My stomach starting doing flops at the thought of it but I quickly change my thoughts so Edward couldn't hear them one bit. Wanting to at least help with his sadness he was going through.

He was gonna break up with Bella and leave her. All breakups hurt that way.

"Can I have the keys to the house at Isle Esme?" I asked him hopeful watching him give me that father look, and that one knowing look before he smiled going into his desk, grabbing the keys both to the boat and house.

"Alright, but on one condition?" He called out making me look at him before nodding my head. He places both keys in my palm.

"Be safe, and please I mean it." He told me I gave him a bright smile before nodding my head.

"I promise to go be safe," I reassured him giving him a big hug which he returned.