Chapter Seventeen

She's here.

It's a sunday afternoon. Anne want us to watch a movie, then have dinner out, her treat. She said she would like to make it up to me because she missed my birthday. It's not a big deal as long as I'm finally going to see her in person. I really need her, specially now that I feel like something is messing up with my mind.

I applied a liquid eyeliner on my eyelids to the corner of my eyes making, not that bad of a wing. It's something new and I also want to impress Anne, let's make that clear. Wonder how she'll react if she sees me wearing a bit of make up. Will she even notice it?

This is going to be a good night, probably the best I'll ever have for months. I picked up my camera sitting on my bed. Made sure to charge all the batteries earlier, I can't afford to not capture this. I turned it on as I headed down stairs to greet the girl knocking on my front door.

My heart is beating fast on my chest. I'm kinda nervous. I know it still hasn't been a month since we last saw each other, but for two people who's used to seeing each other everyday, it's unprecedented to be separated just like that.

I aimed the camera's lens on the door way as I open it.

"Smile!"

I clicked the picture button when I got a glimpse of the most, most stunning girl I've ever seen on Earth. She is the every other synonym for beautiful. Straight out of a Victoria Secret runway. She's just breathtaking. Imagine that.

"Oh, okay~," she did smile bright showing me her perfect teeth. Her straight silky blonde hair parted on the side, her face is natural, it bear nothing but excitement. "Alright, that's enough I want to see you too, " She said as she pulled me outside by my hand. Her voice sounding seductive I already know what's coming next.

Without anymore second thought and hesitation, she grabbed me by my waist and closed the gap between her face and mine. Her lips were soft and warm just as I remembered. Her mouth tasting like mint, hands roaming at my back, her tongue teasing to get in. She was amusingly confident, I can't help but smirk in between our kisses. She's full of surprises approaching me like that outside where everybody else could see. I can't even stop this, I'm instantly carried away by her touch.

"Miss me?" She whispered on my ear then leaned her head on the crook of my neck. I feel her hot breath tickling me as she breathed heavily to catch air.

"So much..." I answered then encircled my arms around to hug her and kiss her some more.

I didn't know for how long, but as soon as I opened my eyes I saw an orange car parked at a distance, it had it's headlights on and on the driver's seat is Karlene. Her eyes immediately shied away when she saw me glancing. Before I knew it she was starting her engine and driving away. I don't know where she's going, don't know why I even care at the first place. Maybe because I still need an explanation of what happened that afternoon.

Anne pinched the bottom of my chin tilting my head so I could focus on her, "What are you looking at babe- and what's this...?" She examined my eyes, squinting to get a good look at it, "Make up?"

"Yeah, I figured I'd put some on," I laughed nervously, anxious of what she'll think of it.

She pulled away for a moment then busted out laughing, "You look like you haven't slept for days! I mean- no offense but, it just looks... hideous."

"Here," She shut me up before I even speak, pulling out a pack of wet wipes on her sling bag. "It's never too late to wipe it off babe," She took a sheet then volunteered to erase it herself, "Just a bit of lipstick would be fine, don't you think so too?"