~

Karlene Miller's POV:

I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. I must've lost my mind when I felt like I couldn't breath for a second. That everything seemed so tight. The interior of my car, the lane I was driving at, my body. There's something that's putting pressure on my chest. And I'm not quite sure what it is. I have no idea what has gone through me when I saw her with someone else.

Who even is she? Is she the "Anne"? Is that why she's in such a hurry that morning? My God. If this isn't the wake up call from the day dream that was too good to be true, then I don't know what is. I need to get myself together.

Even though I was alone inside my car, that uncomfortable, unsettling sensation would not leave me. I have to have a distraction because this  would not last long. What I'm feeling is just an impulse, I was carried away by my emotions and too dumb to let it get the better of me. It's stupid. So so stupid... Yet I'm irritated, like I was betrayed, not by her, but my own self, I thought I was careful enough. But can you blame me? I didn't expect it would get this far.

This is what I'm worrying about...

The fighting wave of curiosity has caught me, and there's no climbing back up once the infatuation and attachment floods in.