𝟐, 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

「―𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

the bell rings. finally. 

the smell of sweat and men surround taehyung as he walks out of the classroom; letting the song playing in his crusty earphones fill his ears.

oh how much taehyung wanted to just walk out the gates of the school and go back to jinnies cafe.

making the volume louder on his earphones, he arranges his hair to perfectly cover his eyes. as he adjusts his white mask and his jacket to cover his small body frame, taehyung observes his surroundings; something he does quite frequently throughout the school day.

people were crowded up in front of lockers every few meters, with musty jocks and cheerleaders with their skirts a little too short being complete whores for each other. the others, they don't really stand out. this school is stereotypical, really.

taehyung walks past the busy halls of school, his shoulders always somehow slamming into others. 

he looked like he was a walking black blot, with his oversized all-black outfit that carefully hugged his shape. 

the deafening sound of people chewing gum, along with the loud chatting of students was slowly infiltrating past his loud music, and it upset taehyung dearly. taehyung hated the loud halls and the squeaky laughs of high schoolers. it felt very provoking and irritating for him.

blocking out the noises being the only things on his mind as he continues to head to the gates, taehyung fails to notice a *special* someone walking up to him.

"still trying to run away?" jungkook says, a wide smile making its way across his face. "no, i just wanted to leave. i have to go to the cafe to work." taehyung says, trying not to let jungkook dominate him. 

"you really think i'd let you? have you gone insane?" jungkook asks. "cause of you...." taehyung mumbles under his breath. "please let me be jeon, i need to work." taehyung says, calming himself. taehyung then continues to walk straight ahead to the gates, until jungkook walks in front of taehyung, blocking the way.

"still trying to run away taehyung? try harder- we'll always find you." jungkook claps his hands. "go away please" taehyung ignores, walking past jungkook once again. "do you think i will?" jungkook rolls his eyes. "yes"

"nope, i won't. so if you will, i would just shut up, and go to the classroom. jimin needs to talk to you; i heard you messed up big time," jungkook replies, sternly glaring at taehyung. "hurry up," he adds.