➼ 𝟐𝟎, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

The next day.....

"Taehyung! Wake up! You're gonna be late!" Jin frantically screams. 

I rub my eyes, pouting. I wanted to sleep more, but I knew that being on time on the first day of work was the first priority. 

"C'mon! I chose some nice clothes for you to wear on the bed; get dressed and come down to eat breakfast. I'll send you to the office today." Jin adds, leaving the room.

I stare at nothing for a good 30 seconds and return to consciousness. 

So, what exactly happened last night? I think I somehow slept at a bus stop and then Jeon and Park- SHIT. So you really did that, you dumbass. You absolute fucking dumbass. THEY'RE YOUR BOSS FOR GOD'S SAKE; HOW DID YOU ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN.

I sigh, and get dressed in the clothes Jinnie prepared me. Walking to the mirror, I check myself out. No bruises were shown, no signs of scars. Perfect.

After brushing my hair, I go downstairs to eat. 

As I go down the stairs, Jinnie says, "Taehyung, let's eat in the car, we don't have time.", while quickly grabbing his car keys. I reply with a quick ok, and grab a smoothie from the refrigerator and leave with Jinnie. 

20 minutes later...

"You good? Are you sure you have everything you need?" Jinnie asks, making sure I didn't forget anything. 

"Mhm! You even gave me a computer~ I'm cherishing it," I reply, meaning every word I said.

"Make sure to not get in trouble, ok? You know how Jimin and Jungkook get mad easily; you don't want to be on their bad side," He adds, showing concern towards me. 

I nod, give him a quick hug, and leave the car. He dropped me off at the building's parking lot; which made going in the building a lot easier. 

And so, my first day at work started.

____________

I'm so sorry, I know how choppy and boring this chapter is. I really want to write more, but my mind was completely blank while writing this. I really don't know what's happening to me recently, like I became moody and depressed in less than a week. Everything's kinda overwhelming me recently, and it's been kind of hard. (Sorry that I rant to you guys a lot, pls skip it if you don't like them)

Goals: 3k views, 100 votes, 25 comments

Reminder: "broken hearts are beautiful cause they grow stronger each day." - Bridgett Devoue

-L.