𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟑𝟐

「―𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

"Who takes more than a minute to open the door hyung-" Jungkook and Jimin enter the house, judging Jin. "Oh, come on. You know me better than myself, what do you think I was doing?" Jin sasses. "Walking slowly, and enjoying us being impatient at YOUR front door. Am I right?" Jimin guesses. "Very correct, my dear Jiminie," Jin winks, shooting finger hearts at Jimin.

Taehyung cringes while laughing out loud. "Pffft, hyung what was that? Finger hearts~ shoot! Shoot!" Taehyung mocks, showing his contagious little boxy smile that seemed to have stopped a couple's heart from beating for a few seconds. "Oh, you! You did not just make fun of me Tae- hurry up and leave hmph," Jin sulks, crossing his arms and making a disapproving face. "Okay, okay, hyung I'll be leaving. You know I love you right?" Taehyung smiles brightly, wrapping his small arms around Jin's wide shoulders. "Of Course I do, Tae bear," Jin replies, snuggling into the hug more.

"I'll see you soon, hyung," Taehyung breaks out of the hug. "Mhm, yes you will. Make sure you have Jungkook or Jimin sitting next to you on the plane, okay? And don't forget you have anxiety pills in your emergency bag, just in case okay Tae?" Taehyung nods, smiling fondly at the other.

"Then I'll see you in a few weeks Tae, I love you" "Me too hyung, bye"

Jungkook and Jimin were already done stuffing Taehyung's suitcase in their car, waiting for Taehyung to come in. Taehyung opens the door, quite awkwardly, plopping himself on one of the car seats in the back. With no talk in the car, as the car just stays still, a suffocating type of silence surrounds the three. Or maybe, just Taehyung.

"Uh, hello? Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park?" Taehyung asks. The couple, being too busy staring at Taehyung through the rearview mirror, weren't able to hear the few words that seemed to have cut the following silence in the car.

"Let's go, shall we?"

・❥・

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try hard to improve my writing and frequently update <3
• Sorry for the short chapter •

【 goals: 1k views, 100 votes, 30 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑