𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟑𝟓

「―𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

taehyung pinches both Jungkook and jimin's clothes, eyes furrowing down. "stay. im scared of heights and planes. please." taehyung stumbles out, aqua blue eyes glistening in desperation. "you sure? i'm worried we'll make you uncomfortable." jungkook replies, wanting to stay with taehyung. even if jungkook wanted to stay with taehyung, he wasn't going to force him into anything, and he wanted taehyung's permission.

"yes." taehyung's eyes water, completely unaware of the fact that the two men were in pure bliss, elated with the consent that taehyung had given them.

the couple sandwiched taehyung in seconds, so happy that taehyung was opening up to them a little more. "is this okay taehyung?" jimin asks, face glowing. "yes, thank you sir,"

taehyung was still scared of how high up in the sky they were in the sky, but with Jungkook and Jimin both next to him, he felt warm. it was as if taehyung was being embraced by the two. sure, taehyung was shy and all with his cheeks all flushed up, but not as much and Jimin and Jungkook. Oh, the two were so so so happy to have taehyung in the middle of them, all bashful and pink.

"S-sir?" Taehyung whispers, looking at Jimin with curious eyes. "Am I allowed to sleep on the plane?"

"Of Course you are Taehyung, why wouldn't you be? Do whatever you'd like," Jimin cooes at the small boy. "And don't ask for permission to do anything, just do it, yeah?" he adds.

Jungkook looks at the boy, smiling with his bunny teeth. Just as Jimin was about to talk, he points at Taehyung. "babe, shh," Jimin immediately shuts his mouth, also smiling. seems like the beauty had gone to sleep.

・❥・

So cute omg <3

Thank you so much for reading! I love you guys so much!

if you have any suggestions, or if there is any mistakes, please point them out in the comments <33

【 goals: 1.3k views, 90 votes, 35comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑