➼ 𝟏𝟖, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

With Taehyung fast asleep on me, we didn't know what we should do with him. I guess he doesn't want to go home, which left us with two options; bringing Taehyung to our house or taking him to a friend's house.

After talking with Jungkook about what we should do with Taehyung, we decided to drop him off at Jin's house. We don't want him to feel uncomfortable at our house, and we thought it was better overall; since Jin and Taehyung are close friends. 

We called Jin and asked him if Taehyung could stay over at his house, and he said yes, so we rode off to his house. 

On the way, I just couldn't stop but stare at the blonde. He was art; he himself was a painting. Every feature, every mole, every inch of him-

"So you like him now, do you? What happened to bullying him, Jiminie-" Jungkook says playfully. "I know you like him too, so shut the fuck up; even if I love you, I won't hesitate to punch you," I retort, then going back to staring at Taehyung. 

"Stop... please, I won't do it again," a voice whimpers. Soon, I realize that it was Taehyung who whimpered. He dug his face deeper into my shoulder, holding me harder, his nails digging in my shirt.

"Taehyung? Taehyung? You good?" I ask, but I get no reply. Soon, his body starts trembling, the shivers reaching my skin. 

Taehyung POV

Screams; crying in agony. Blood, and the sound of glass shattering. Stained walls, stained floors,  and the color of RED.

A blonde boy, small and fragile boy getting beaten up by his one and only dad. 

Sadness, sorrow, despair.

"Please stop-, please... I won-n't do it ag-gain" I say, hiccuping on my sobs. My pleads never pass; they never work. I know that they never work. I know; yet somehow, I'm always on the floor begging for him to stop punching me.

"No.... no and no. Cause why should I? Why should I stop; it's your fault for being alive."

_____________

Sorry my chapters are short recently! I'm planning to make a new book; and I'm a little busy with that <3

I hope you liked this chapter! Any suggestions/feedback is always appreciated; I know I lack in lots of places :)

Goals: 300 views, 40 votes, 15 comments.

Reminder: 

"In everybody's life, there's a point of no return. And in a very few cases, a point where you can't go forward anymore. And when we reach that point, all we can do is quietly accept the fact. That's how we survive." - Haruki Murakami

(unedited;)

-L.