➼ 𝟐𝟑, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

"I- uh- sir?" I asked, surprised by the sudden question.

"You heard me right, how were the moans and grunts? I'm asking you Taehyung. As your boss; I am asking you a question. Understand that, will you?" Jimin asked, assertive in his tone. 

"They- they were fine sir," I reply, trying to grasp the situation I was in right now.

"Did you get a boner? I know you ran to the bathroom after staying in your office for a little while-" Jungkook asks, smirking at me.

"H-how do you know that I went to the bathroom? I w-was just using the bathroom; how'd you come to the conclusion that I had a boner?" I ask, my face being a red mess.

"Taehyung, how have you not realized yet? Look, look over there." Jimin says, pointing toward a random wall; revealing my office. One of the walls in Jungkook and Jimin's office was all glass, and from there, you could see my office clearly.

"W-what? Since when? My walls aren't see-through nor glass, they're plain white walls," I respond. 

"Taehyung- I don't think you need to know how we made it so we could see your office. I know you're going to try and break it so we can't see," Jungkook scolds, almost in a frightening way.

"Right- right, ok," I say.

Now, what was I supposed to do? I wouldn't have privacy in my office, and Jeon and Park think I got a boner by looking at them. Honestly, I did get a boner, but I genuinely had to go to the bathroom; I wasn't fucking myself. Adding on, it wasn't my fault that I got a boner. It's their fault; why the fuck were they so attractive. 

The smell in their office was already enough for me to go dizzy, how was I supposed to handle two of my bosses fucking?

"Taehyung, be honest. You had a boner, we saw it when you walked in here," Jimin says, checking me out from up and down.

"O-okay, and what if I did?" I question, showing some attitude.

"We could fuck you; right here right now," Jimin replies, standing up from his chair, and walking towards me. 

"No thank you. I don't want you guys fucking me." I sternly say, dropping the files I was holding, and walking out of the door.

Jimin POV

As Taehyung walked out of the office while dropping the organized files, I was disappointed. I thought he would give in and let us fuck him, but I guess not. 

"Hey Jungkookie, do you think he hates us?" I ask, eager to get an answer.

"Maybe." He replies. 

All I want right now is Taehyung and Jungkook, that's it really. Maybe I took things too fast, maybe I hurried things, and he wasn't ready?

Am I being too straightforward towards him? Maybe I should stop being so nice, and treat him like all the others. Just cause you like him doesn't mean he feels the same, and just cause Jungkook and you agreed on both liking him doesn't make him comfortable with us.

___________

My chapters keep on getting shorter; sorry :(

Thank you for all of your support so far on OURS! It means the absolute world to me <3

Goals: 500 views, 60 votes, 40 comments

Reminder: You are loved :) I love you <3

-L.