➼ 𝟔, 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Taehyung POV 

I'm so sorry Jinnie. I don't deserve you.

I call him. He answers.

"TAEHYUNG! ARE YOU OK? PLEASE TELL ME HE DIDN'T HIT YOU AGAIN LAST NIGHT." He scoffed. 

I frowned.  Technically, he didn't hit me. He tried raping me. He also threw a glass bin at me, resulting in my body all bloody and messed up.

But I can't tell him the truth. I can't. He'll pity me more.

"Of course not Jinnie. I told you he hasn't been hitting me recently. I was just really tired last night; you know school and what it does to me." I reply, looking down at the floor, a habit of mine, which I do when lying.

"You better be telling the truth Taehyung." Jinnie scolded.

"Well Taehyung I have to go, my boss is calling me. Bye, and love you" Jinnie said.

"Love you too!" I giggled.

Beep. He cut off.

I should probably clean myself before I get infected or something. It's a saturday and I have work anyways.

2 weeks later.. (Graduation day)

Taehyung POV 

Reasons why I'm  dreading the graduation ceremony.

Number one, I have to apparently look good, and wear suits and what not.

Number two, I have to show my face, and take my mask off since we have to take photos.

Number three, according to my teacher, I have to cut my bangs since my face has to be visible for the photos.

All three of them being the things that make me uneasy. First of all, why do I need to show my face? Even if it's the last time most of the people there are going to see me, I still don't need people staring at me just cause I'm ugly. I know I'm ugly. I don't need more people showing sympathy towards me. 

Last time I had to take my mask off and reveal my face was the entrance ceremony to highschool.

Everyone kept on looking at me, whispering things about me. If I locked eyes with someone, they'd immediately look away. Just one glance at anyone, and they'd step back. 

At that time, it was hard for me to understand. As a kid, who was homeschooled until then, I was confused. I was worried. Cause back then, I thought I was plain-looking. An average kid. 

Dad called me names; ugly, fat, a disgrace and more, but I didn't believe him. I thought he would just say that cause he was drunk. I genuinely felt as if I was normal. 

But as the days passed, the whispering didn't stop. Girls were calling me names, calling me a slut. Saying I would sleep with anyone, but nobody wanted me. 

I understood what they meant. It took me 2 weeks to fully understand, but I still got the point. 

I started wearing masks, and wearing baggy clothes to hide. 

Hide from everyone.

I outgrew my hair, and wore thick glasses to cover my face. 

Soon, I was unnoticed by anyone. The only people who noticed me were the teachers.

I could tell by how they always asked things like; how was your day? Are you enjoying school? They pitied me. 

That one kid that seems invisible, the kid that has nothing to offer but good grades. 

That was me. 

But now, I have no option but to re experience that again.

I sigh. 

I grab a scissor in one hand and walk towards the bathroom. 

I look up to the mirror, a sink below. 

Snip. Snip. Snip.

I look down. Stained, greasy blonde hair flows down. Disgusting.

Then, I proceed to look at the mirror. Absolutely hideous.

The way my nose looks, the way one of my eyes are double lidded and my other eye isn't. 

My fat cheeks, and the mole on my nose. 

The more I stare at the mirror pointing out every insecurity of mine, the more I want to gag.

It takes me a good 10 minutes to stop pointing out every part of my face that I hate. 

I brush my hair, letting it randomly fall wherever.

Following that, I wear a white dress shirt, and some black wide leg pants. 

I randomly wear some earrings, and hang a necklace around my neck. 

I look in the mirror to see this ⬇

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I should probably wear my oversized hoodie over my face and wear a mask before I leave. 

I grab the nearest black hoodie and mask hanging next to my towels. I wear it, and look in the mirror again.

Perfect. 

I won't take off the mask until I get to school.

____________

How was this chapter? 

Writing conversations is something I really need to work on :)

I want Taehyung to understand how beautiful he is :((

THANK YOU FOR 300 VIEWS! 

I SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE THAT'S READING MY BOOK!

Sorry if I'm being greedy, but can ya'll vote too? 

That would be very appreciated!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3333

Goals: 1.8k views, 90 votes, 40 comments

meme of the chapter ;)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

UNEDITED!

- lunachiiii 🎞📽📸