𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟒𝟒 (𝐦)

「―𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

Every 'first' Taehyung will encounter will arrive with lots of weeping at night. This is a statement that not only Taehyung made up himself, but a statement that just happened to become true no matter what with every 'first' he has encountered. His dad, his schools, and everything. He fully convinced himself of this by the age of 10, and since then, his monotonous wretched life has lived by it since. And with Taehyung finally admitting he had fallen a little too hard for two CEOs that used to ridicule him during high school, he knew hell was about to unfurl for him.

"How should we sleep today?" Jimin asks, rubbing his eyes. "Taehyung, you can choose," Jungkook asks, yawning and staring into space. "Since the bed was brought here a few hours ago, I can sleep there?" Taehyung suggests avoiding eye contact, making sure not to look at the couple's dark orbs. The smell of sweet vanilla erupts Taehyung, and the couple just nods, trying hard not to get closer to the smaller boy.

"Goodnight, sir Jungkook and Jimin! Thank you so much for today, really." Taehyung waves off to his room, Jimin immediately stopping him. "Call us by our name, not sir. It sounds, well, rather odd. I'd like to hear my name from your voice," he adds. 

Internal screaming from happiness can be heard from Taehyung's head, and the secretary stands there speechless. A crimson color paints his bread cheeks, and Taehyung can't help his heart-shaped eyes from emerging; iris orbs mesmerizing the couple.

".... of course, sir,"

Jungkook shakes his head. "-I meant J..Jimin," Taehyung speaks apprehensively, biting his bottom lip; not for seduction but pure embarrassment and naivety. "I love the way that sounds, keep on doing it," Jungkook adds, the fixed gaze on Taehyung never cut. Taehyung bows a full 90 degrees, before hastily leaving to the living room to sleep.

"Jimin, I- honestly don't know if I can continue this friendly relationship, I just want to embrace his small body in between our arms.." Jungkook honestly states, sighing. "I think we've lost control of our emotions, just like last time.." Jimin adds. The luxurious smell of clean duvets fill their senses.

"We should treat him with love and care, this time Jimin. This time, we'll treat him nicely, just like the perfect little princess he is." Jimin nods, grabbing Jungkook taking him to the bed.

"Goodnight babe, I love you," "I love you too, Koo" Jimin replies, sliding his lips in between the gap of Jungkook's lips, the kiss slowly turning aggressive and sloppy, hands diving deep below their waist. Breathlessly, they continue loving each other. Bold grunts fill the empty master bedroom as the two tops fight for dominance.

And oh, did innocent little Taehyung imagine the dirtiest things happening in the bedroom, feeling himself slowly get lost in the pace of the two tops' amorous dirty sounds as he continues to please his desires.

・❥・

i cannot convey how grateful I am for all your love <3 thank you so much for reading this chapter! some jikook scenes- and im too excited for the drama awaiting

【 goals: 1k views, 75 votes, 40 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑