➼ 𝟐𝟖, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

I woke up with a groan, inhaling the woody, lavender scent arousing me from my sleep. Finding the bed cozy, I decided to snuggle against the pillow a little more. With my head feeling heavy, I open my eyes slowly, my sight adjusting from a blurry one to a clearer one.

"What the-"

I was in a stranger's room, a rich man's room for sure. Where was I even in? A damn penthouse? Cause this room was big; very big. I could very easily say this room was double the size of "dad's" house. And with black and white walls and a minimalistic modern look, the place looked even bigger than it really was.

"Damn it. What happened last night? I drank....too much that's what happened, oh no-"

You could say I have a low alcohol tolerance, but I really don't. I just get very, flirty and horny after two drinks. I really screwed up; didn't I.

Groaning, I get out of bed and walk around; hoping to find a bathroom. I didn't know where to go, so I just used a mirror that was hanged on the wall. And oh my god, I really messed up didn't I. Covered in hickeys all over my neck, I was slightly disgusted but mainly embarrassed. Who did this?

I continued to randomly walk around the house until I found a kitchen. And on the kitchen table, there was a little note.

Hey Taehyung, I hope you slept well.

Here are some sandwiches Jimin made before we went off to work, hope you like them x

I called Jin asking him to pick you up, he should be there at 12.

              - Jimin and Jungkook

My cheeks bloodshot, I stare at the note with wide eyes. Park and Jeon? Damn it Tae you seriously have no self-control. Looking at the clock which was coincidentally close to the kitchen table, I read the time. 12:14. Is Jinnie not coming to pick me up from this hell palace? I frown.

Click click click.

"Taehyung! You're awake~ sorry for being late. I know you're startled with everything, but I'll explain on the way to my house. You don't want to go back to that hell of the house with your dad do you?" Jin rambles, keys in his hand, looking busy.

"Uh- sure? Let's go; you have a lot of explaining to do, and so does my drunk subconscious brain," I reply, gathering myself together. Quickly grabbing the sandwich that Park made, I leave the penthouse following Jin.

"So, speak up I guess..." I say, frowning.

"You were drunk, and so was I. I'm sorry for letting you stay and Jimin and Jungkook's house, but I hope you didn't mind; you guys were having fun so I thought it would be the best for you-" Jin replies, clearly not knowing what the couple had done to me back in high school. It's clearly not his fault that he didn't know, but right at the moment, I wish he did know.

"And did I.. have a heated moment with them?" I ask, scared of the answer.

"Eating each other's faces off- yes, yes I would say you had a very heated moment with them," he replies, slightly smiling.

I sigh. A very, long, and painful sigh.

Now there was no way I could ever show my face to my boss, cause I'm now confused, annoyed, and slightly happy I kissed them.

__

Sorry for the slow updates recently, I've been very busy with exams <3

Goals: 500 views, 60 votes, 40 comments

Reminder: Don't over work yourself when you know your body can't handle it! always take care of yourself <333

𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚