𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟑𝟒

「―𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐞𝐭.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

"thank you, i sometimes panic over the smallest things. i promise i didn't mean to cause any trouble. i'm sorry." taehyung manages to say out loud, his breathing becoming stable. "why would you think you're causing trouble?" jimin asks. "you definitely weren't causing any trouble, i promise." jungkook adds.

"i-i thought you guys would be mad at me sorry. it's kind of a reaction that comes out naturally," taehyung sadly smiles, recalling the couples attitude towards him back in highschool. even if he knew what the couple did, he just couldn't stop his mind from thinking of the warmth the couple had hugged into him. for taehyung, it meant the world that they actually cared for him.

but, taehyung wasn't about to give in so easily.

"i, i am so sorry taehyung. we promise we will gain your trust and we promise that we will never, ever treat anyone the way that we treated you. it won't happen again." jungkook apologizes, round bambi eyes showing compassion. "i know it'll take a lot of proving to you that we actually care. i promise that we will face the consequences," jimin adds.

taehyungs eyes grow wide, flushing his cheeks into a bright rosy red.

did they just,,?

"hey, hey, hey stop saying those things. i'll take your sympathetic words in a different way if you say it like that." taehyung replies. "and, remember we promised we'd leave highschool as is, and forget about it? we all need a mental break." taehyung smiles, jokingly.

"fine, but we're not giving up yet." jimin says, going back to his seat. "taehyung, be careful" jungkook adds, also heading back to his seat.

huh,,?

・❥・

hi! i just started winter break. what about you guys? thank you so much for reading his book, all of you guys mean so much to me <3 it would help me a lot if you could write any parts i should change in the comments, or like any recommendations, as i want some advice from you all!

and, don't worry. i'll be posting frequently throughout winter break, but the length of the chapter would probably differ. once again, thank you so much for reading! love u all and happy christmas eve <3

【 goals: 1.5k views, 100 votes, 35comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑