➼ 𝟐𝟓, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

Time skip to next day-

I arrived at work perfectly on time, as usual. I didn't want to talk to Jeon nor Park about yesterday; I was willing to forgive and forget. They're my bosses after all, it's not like I can do shit to them. I obviously wanted to be a complete ass to them and annoy the shit out of them, but I can't do such a thing; they'd fire me on the spot.

Immersed in my work, I continued to type out reports for the next meeting with one our buisness partners. Suddenly, my phone started vibrating, alarming me that I got a text from someone. And, to my surprise, it was from someone that I didn't even want to hear a word from, Jeon Jungkook.

Mr. Jeon

Taehyung we need you in our office right now.

I sigh, and head to their office with many, many thoughts disturbing me.

What is it exactly that they want from me now, they made my high school life a living hell, and now they want me to be a slut for them. How unlucky am I-

I knock on the door before entering their office, quickly heading toward the middle of the room to stand and listen to whatever they were going to start talking about. Blankly staring at the couple, bored and tired, I wait for either of them to start talking; cause I wasn't about to talk about shit.

"Taehyung, we need to talk about yesterday- we didn't mean it like that- we were horny, we're sorry..." Jimin was the first to speak up. With a frown and apologetic look plastered on his face, he apologized about their behavior.

"Taehyung, we're both really sorry... I hope you can forgive us- we truly did not intend to offend you in any way. We're sorry Taehyung... for everything..." Jungkook was the next to speak up, filling the sad awkwardness in the air. The couple both unknowingly were pouting, and they were sorry; anyone could tell that they were.

Melted by the pouts the couple gave, I decided to respond.

"Look, I know you both didn't mean it and that you both had no intentions of asking such things, but I don't want you guys to cross a line. I wish for my personal space to be respected, and I hope you guys can understand that. You guys look sorry, and even if I start yelling at you two it's not it'll make things any better; you guys own this place. So please just don't do it from now on, that's all I ask for." I reply, distinct features shaping into a kind smile.

"Let's not talk about the past anymore, I hope you guys can understand that it's quite of a sensitive topic to me; you could say some things still haunt me to this day," I add on, my smile slowly changing into a slight frown.

"Taehyung, we're both really sorry about the past- we still regret what we did to you. We would never do anything to you now though, you know that right?" Jungkook says, regret and fear written on his face.

"Hey, hey, let's not get so deep. The past is the past, and I can't do anything about my health and mental state, so fuck it I guess. You guys ruined it; you guys ruined me" I say, locking eyes with the couple one at a time.

"So either you guys can leave me alone and happy, or make me fucking traumatized once again. Don't worry I'm still going to work here as your secretary- I'll need a check you know," I add, slowly getting ready to leave the room.

"Yeah- yeah, yeah... I understand. Sorry for wasting your time, you may leave now." Jungkook replies, sharing a few glances with Jimin.

"Thank you sir."

And so, I left the room; leaving the couple wander-less and worry some.

____

Sorry for the short chapter! (sorry I say this like almost every time)

I hope this way of them finally becoming 'ok' with each other was to your liking <3

Anyways, I hope you guys all enjoy the book; I try to put my efforts in as always :o

Goals: 500 views, 70 votes, 30 comments

Reminder: to all my lovely readers out there, you are absolutely perfect and stunning. I LOVE YOU ALLLLL <3333

Also, if you could, please check out my new book "save me"! <3

I hope you are happy and healthy,

-L.