➼ 𝟏𝟔, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

"Babe, are you kidding me? You didn't notice who he was?" I ask.

"Uh, no? What do you mean? Was he someone we knew? Don't tell me he's tried to hit on us at a party already-" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Think of his eyes. Hair." I sternly say. I was dumbfounded; how could he forget the guy we used to bully every day? I recognized him immediately when he walked in; it was that obvious.

"Shit," Jimin said. "Is it-, uh no way. Let me think of someone else,"

"Well, I believe you are thinking of the correct person," I replied, knowing how Jimin will react.

"I refuse to believe it, it can't be, I-I-" Jimin was stuttering.

"Just accept it Jimin, it's not like we can do anything, he's a perfect fit to be our secretary. Think of him as nothing more; nothing less." I say.

"We're here now, let's not overthink this and grab our food, you said you were going to die," I tease, giving Jimin a quick wink to tease him more.

As I park the car in the parking slot right in front of the restaurant, I notice a figure sitting at the bus stop right next to the parking slot. Weird, I didn't know buses still come at 0:07 in the morning. I shrug it off and head to the restaurant.

We got our food and walked back to the car. As we were coming back to the car, I see the figure still sitting down at the bus stop. Out of curiosity, I take a quick look to see if that person was just some random drunk man or not to see if I should help them.

___

Goals: 1.7k views, 100 votes, 20 comments

Reminder: Love yourself; please. Just like BTS said, loving yourself is important. I know it's hard, but pls try your best <3

UNEDITED!

- L.