𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟒𝟔

「―𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

"I'm just kidding Tae," Jungkook chuckles, responding to the blushing blonde.

Hearing the nickname Jungkook just gave him, Taehyung just blushes harder. It was certainly going to be a long week, and unlike before, he wasn't going to try to ignore the sudden accelerations of his already squealing heart.

And ever so easily, his childhood/high school trauma had ultimately given in, letting the chained heart free, now completely in love with Jungkook and Jimin.

But, Taehyung will never ask them out. Heck, he didn't even know if Jungkook and Jimin even liked him.

"Kim, do you have the emails sent out?" Jungkook asks Taehyung. They were now in their office in Ontario, busy working late at night, ears suffocated with the anxious typing sounds that the building orientated. Rich companies = stressed workers, nothing new.

"Yes sir," Taehyung formally addresses, nodding at the raven haired. Jungkook hums in response, pleased, and walks over to Jimin's desk. "Jiminie, it's almost 1 let's get going," Jungkook says, half-asleep. "Sure- sure, let me just finish looking over the advertisement departments offers, it'll be quick." Jimin responds, quickly scrolling through the document.

"Taehyung, you too, it's 1 let's get going," Jungkook calmly remarks, grabbing his coat off the coat hanger. "Give me like 15 more minutes, I have to list out the people I need to call tomorrow," Taehyung responds. "Tae, c'mon you can't be doing this at 1, I thought we told you not to overwork yourself, we can do some of the calls ourselves. If you don't stop, I'm not buying you the strawberry macaron you wanted to buy afterwork today," Jungkook teases, and Jimin stands up from his desk.

"I completely agree kook, should we go buy macarons without him?" Jimin teases. "Hmph, fine you bald old men go ahead, go without me if you don't want a cute blondie sleeping next to you today," Taehyung retorts back, glaring playfully.

Jungkook and Jimin both look at Taehyung, in disbelief. "Nuh uh- blondie isn't sleeping on that sofa-couch in the living room, he's sleeping on our bed," Jimin replies. "Then stay, and wait for me to finish work." Taehyung rolls his eyes, Jungkook smiling. It amazed him how sassy the innocent boy could be, but he loved it. He was yards down deep for it.

"Fine- but you're paying for the macarons then," Jungkook sasses back, earning a gasp from the secretary. "Jimin you'll pay for me won't you? Stupid Jungkook is being the child he is, not even paying for his hyungs food," Taehyung asks with glowly naive orbs, heart lips forming a pout.

"Ofcourse I will, Jungkook needs to learn a form of expression called kindness doesn't he?" Jimin laughs with Taehyung, Jungkook smiles while pouting at the same time, bunny teeth in full display.

Ah, they loved these moments. So- so so much.

The couple had grown incredibly close to each other over the past week, in a playful way. They ate, slept, and enjoyed their goofy moments in Canada together, in a 'friendly' manner. And Taehyung was so happy to be having fun with the couple, cause he felt amazing when doing so. The extraordinary feeling of being in love, that itself had Taehyung in a trance.

・❥・

How was this chapter? I hope you liked it <3

Thank you so much for the comments, it really means a lot to me when you all comment!

【 goals: 800 views, 80 votes, 40 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑