➼ 𝟏𝟎, 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

*AFTER GRADUATION*

Taehyung's POV

The graduation went by in a flash. I can still vividly remember the light shining right above me. It was embarrassing at first, and I had to fight against my instincts to walk up the stairs to receive my diploma and award for being the valedictorian, but the way the crowd was applauding as I was walking made me more than confident enough. I then received my diploma and walked up to the center of the stage to give out my valedictorian speech at the end of the ceremony.  

Truth be told, I'm pretty exhausted. I was not expecting any cheers while walking up the stairs to the stage, nor did I expect compliments from some random parents who walked by. 

But the thing is, I've never been any happier. I'm one step closer to leaving my dad, meaning I would be one step closer to maybe, just maybe, finding true happiness. 

*A WEEK AFTER GRADUATION*

Jimin's POV

I've been extremely busy recently, as I had to become CEO of Park Corp. My days were such a mess. My secretary has only been trying to seduce me, and it's bothering Jungkook and me. 

Jungkook, on the other hand, is having problems with her secretary as well. His secretary is also being a bitch and is trying to make him fall in love with her. 

The worst part is that we have to watch each other being seduced. It's honestly a disgusting sight, and at this point, it makes me mortified just looking at our secretaries. 

So that's why we decided to fire them both, but that only ended with both of us having endless stacks of work.

 And that is why we desperately need a new secretary. Like, right now.

We reached out to all of our friends, asking if they knew anyone who would fit a job like this, but as we interviewed all of the people they knew, they only ended up trying to flirt with us.  

Our only hope that we had was Jin's friend. He knew a kid who was the same age as us and was desperate to get a job. Presumably, he wouldn't flirt with us since he's naive and childlike, according to Jin.

The "friend" is coming to an interview tomorrow, and I have high expectations for him. 

If the kid passes, he's going to be busy since he's going to be both of our secretaries.

Taehyung's POV

For the last five days, the only thing I've been doing was trying to find jobs. 

I was constantly looking for places that were hiring, and I was taking interviews 24/7.

I asked Jinnie if he knew somewhere that was hiring, and he said that one of his close friends both own a company, and they were looking for a secretary that would work for the both of them.

I took it in, and I have an interview tomorrow at 9 am sharp. Jinnie warned me that I shouldn't be late, as one of them is very strict.

__________________________

Wow. Such a choppy chapter; sorry :( 

I hate that I had to skip time so fast, but I felt like you guys would be bored if I didn't! Anyways, the main part of the book is coming! Sorry that the high school part was like 11 chapters, I didn't expect it to be so long :(

Daily reminder: I love you. <3 Please know you are worth so much, and even if you are struggling right now, you will make it through, and I know you are going to be stronger than ever. :)

The first half of the book is done! The second half is starting from the next chapter <3

UNEDITED!

- lunachiiii 🎞📽📸