➼ 𝟓, 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

2 weeks before graduation...

Taehyung POV

2 weeks. Just 2 more weeks, and I can find a job and be free. 

School just finished, meaning I have to hurry up and go to the bakery. Jin Hyung is probably worried sick since I had to stay in a little late since I helped the yearbook team make a yearbook cover.  

It takes me about 20 minutes to walk to the bakery from school. 

"Taehyungie! Why are you so late? You better tell me if something happened," Jinnie said, caressing my hair while engulfing me in a big hug. 

"Sorry, had to help with the yearbook team. They needed help." I smiled.

"You seriously don't need to help every time someone asks you to help them~" Jinnie teased.

"Ok ok now go get yourself ready." He added.

I walk away, a smile appearing on my face. 

I finished work at the bakery and the convenience store. 

Jinnie always says that if I need money he'll give me some, but I seriously cannot take that offer. 

I walk home, expectant of what's to come. The same old shit again.

I open the door, expecting a drunk dad. But to my surprise, he's not there. I slowly walk forwards. 

Honestly, weird. He's usually drunk as fuck when I come back.

"Oh, I see someone's here," Dad says, a smirk growing on his face.

So he's tipsy today. 

"You little slut, come here. I have some things to try with you today" He comes closer to me.

I step back.

"What are you doing? Come closer, you heard me." He said, walking forwards.

I start walking backward. 

"Stop. Stop. Stop. What the fuck is wrong with you, stop getting closer to me." I yell.

This isn't what I think it is right? 

"What are you doing, running away from me? I could throw this beer bottle right at you, this second. So listen to me. Stop running away. Do I need to repeat myself?" He asks, grabbing an empty glass bottle, holding it in the air. He comes closer, and by now he's holding my waist, pulling me towards him.

I step back once again. This time shivering. 

What the fuck? He's not punching nor kicking, but he's trying to rape me now? And trying to force me to come closer to him, by threatening me that he'll throw the glass bottle at me? This is actually messed up. He wouldn't right? 

He wouldn't, I asserted myself.

I take a deep breath.

"I'd like to see you try," I sternly say, trying to hold dominance.

CRASH. Glass scatters in every direction. 

CRASH. CRASH. Pain comes jolting in through my whole body. 

PAIN. The only emotion I could bear to feel before I find myself losing consciousness and slipping into utter unconsciousness.

I woke up, feeling light-headed. Blood scattered all around me.

Of course, I let my mouth slip, I thought.

I find my phone in my pocket. I open it.

27 missing calls from Jinnie.

I sigh. 

___________________________________

AAAAAAAAAAA SORRY GUYS!!

My chapters are probably really short :(

But I hope you're enjoying it!

Please excuse small mistakes! I haven't edited it yet.

And thank you for your support with the book!

WE HIT 100 VIEWS

thank u so much :)))))

goals: 4k views, 200 votes, 20 comments.

meme of the chapter ;) 

UNEDITED!

- lunachiiii 🎞📽📸