➼ 𝟕, 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

At the graduation ceremony...

Taehyung POV 

Petrified was an understatement. 

 My consciousness kept on slipping, recalling every name, glare, and looks I was getting during those days. 

Walking down the halls of the school really wasn't helping with the way my mind was re-visiting those traumatic experiences.

I was, in fact getting looks. 

Probably cause my entire face was unseen with a mask and my hoodie, but probably cause I was the only one there looking like so. 

But you see, people looking at me were just making things worse.

Every time a person turns around to glance at me, my strides get bigger, and my breathing gets rougher.

The panic, the momentary panic every single one of those slight glances were giving me were unimaginable.

I kept on walking until I stopped in front of my classroom.

I breathe harshly, mentally preparing myself for the shit I'm about to go through. 

Deep breaths, in, out. In, out.

I take a step in the class. People were talking loudly, having conversations with each other, clear excitement in their eyes. 

I sigh, walking towards my seat. 

I make sure no one is looking at me. 

I take a seat and wait for the teacher to come and give instructions.

10 minutes later...

"Ok, everyone. I need you to listen carefully. I'll give you 5 minutes to touch up yourselves, and we seriously have to go quickly to the theatre. Ah, and Kim Taehyung, come here I need to talk to you." The teacher says, seemingly rushing.

I quickly walk down the stairs, my head lowering and my shoulders slouching.

She's probably gonna tell me how I need to take my mask and hoodie off, isn't she. And then she's gonna try to comfort me saying it's going to be alright or some shit. Typical.

"Hey, I know how you really don't like showing yourself to others,"

Mhm. Here it comes. I mentally note.

"But it's just today right? You really need to take off that mask and hoodie. You are sincerely beautiful and it hurts knowing you hide it." She says, staring deeply into my hidden eyes.

I nod and walk away. 

We have to line up by last name on the way to the seats at the theatre. Meaning, I would close to the start of the line. Great. 

5 minutes later...

"Ok, we're going. Like, RIGHT NOW. Line up!" The teacher yells.

I hesitate for a moment but realize I was gonna have to do it anyway. 

I lift my hoodie off my body, my white dress shirt showing.

I look around to make sure no one was looking.

Thank god everyone's busy getting ready to leave. I think.

I huff out a large sigh.

I take my mask off, leaving my face feeling naked.

Once again, I look around to make sure no one's looking at me. 

I hope no one notices who I am. Cause the second anyone even looks at me, I'm probably going to faint.

I once again look around to see if anyone's looking.

_________________________________

Y'all I'm so sorry this chapter is short!

I hope you liked it though! 

AND #1 IN #BOTTOMTAE LIKE YALL ARE AMAZING REALLY!

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IT REALLY MEANS THE WORLD!

IF YOU COULD FOLLOW ME AND VOTE, IT WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED!

LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH!

Goals: 1.8k views, 90 votes, 30 comments

meme of the day ;)

UNEDITED  - lunachiiii 📽🎞📸

UNEDITED
  - lunachiiii 📽🎞📸