➼ 𝟐𝟐, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

Taehyung POV - Continued

I ran straight to my office which was right next door to Jimin and Jungkook's office, feeling mocked. 

He really had the audacity to do that, that little short ass fucker. 

Trying to re-organize my thoughts, I sat down on my office chair. 

Kim Taehyung, what were you thinking. You clearly heard them, they were doing it. Why did you even bother to try to place the files on their desk? That was the worst idea ever. 

I slapped myself on the cheek a few times, and tried to throw away the thought of my bosses fucking. I needed to refresh my mind; I was still working, and I needed to work. I was not gonna get fired the day I started work, that would be absolutely humiliating for my resume.

- Flashback End - 

And that takes me to where I am right now; having a dilemma, cause I need to go to their office again, to hand out more files I finished organizing. 

I, either way, have to go to their office sooner or later, so procrastinating might not be the best choice. But, knowing the couple, if I go in their office I'm definitely going to have to face some humiliation. 

I mean, I'm going to have to go in their office no matter what, so I might as well go in? Right?

"Ding", a notification popped up on my phone. I immediately grabbed my phone to check to see who texted me. 

Mr. Park

What's taking you so long? Hurry up and give us the files you organized.

Mr. Jeon

Don't worry Taehyung, we're not fucking anymore ;)

I blinked rapidly and stared at my phone. Since when was I in a group chat with Park and Jeon? Also, how can they see me? W-what?

 Me

Sir, you can see me?

Mr. Jeon

Yes, so hurry up and bring the files you organized. 

Do I need to repeat myself?

Me

No sir, coming right now.

I quickly grabbed the organized files off my desk and ran next door to their office, blushing.

How can they see me? And since when?  So many thoughts were crossing my mind.

Standing awkwardly in the middle of their office, I just stood there embarrassed. Jeon and Park both staring at me from their desk. They were very intimidating.

"So you finally came," Jeon said, judgingly. "What took you so long? We saw you sitting on your chair for a good 15 minutes carrying your head; we're very confused as to why you took so long," he added.

"I- well, I-" I tried coming up with a response, but words were slipping in my mouth. 

"What? I can't hear you, please speak up and talk properly," Jimin said, smirking. There was no way he didn't know why I took so long to come to their office; I mean, he texted me that they weren't fucking anymore.

The couple kept eyeing me, and I couldn't handle the amount of attention I was getting.

"I- I needed some time to organize my thoughts, that's it, sir. Nothing deep." I reply, cheeks flushing into a deep shade of pink. 

"Oh really? Is that so," Jeon asked.

"Yes, sir. Yes, that's all." I reply, gripping onto the files harder, diverting my gaze to the floor.

"Oh well," Jimin said, standing up from his chair heading toward me. He took the files, and came up closer to me. "How'd you like Jeon's moans this morning? Wasn't it music to you, and my grunts. Oh yes, my grunts. Hm? How'd you like it?" Jimin teased.

__________________

This chapter was on the shorter side, sorry. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this update :)

Thank you so much for reading this chapter <3 

Goals: 700 views, 70 votes, 30 comments

Reminder: YOU ARE LOVEDDDD! I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!! SELF CARE ALWAYS <3333

I wish I could hug all of you, 

- L.