𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟑𝟎

「―𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭; 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

Trying to forget about his incident last night with his bosses, Taehyung decided it would be best to act as if nothing happened. Sure, both Jungkook and Jimin would definitely remember Taehyung acting all drunk and bold, but for his job's sake, he would surely have to act mature and professional. There was no way Taehyung would give up such a well-paying job, he really needed the money.

Taehyung walked into the building just as so; as if nothing happened. He wore a smile on his face as he continued to greet other employees, and he successfully made it to his office. Taehyung grabbed his ipad, and made his way to Jungkook and Jimin's office, his usual routine to start off his work day.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon, Mr. Park. Is there anything you need me to do for today other than sending your schedules for next week?" Taehyung bowed, standing in front of the two CEOs desks.

"Send both of us our schedules as soon as you can. We need to discuss the matters on our business trip next week as well if you don't mind. Come back in an hour." Jungkook replies, not even caring to spare a glance to Taehyung. Jimin nods, and continues to type on his keyboard.

"Of course," Taehyung bows again, and leaves the room.

An hour later...

"Sir, may I come in?" Taehyung asks, peeking his head from the door. "Go ahead," Jimin replies, smiling as he sees Taehyung come inside. "Here are your schedules for next week," Taehyung says, as he places the files on both Jungkook and Jimin's desk.

They both look through the files and nods. "I think you're done. We just need to talk about the business trip next week," Jungkook says. He stands up and starts walking to the couches in the middle of their office. Jimin follows and plops down on one of the bean bags. Jungkook's hand leading Taehyung to the couch, Jungkook says "Come sit down."

Obeying, Taehyung sits down on one of the brown couches and stays quiet. Jungkook also sits down, and they start talking.

"We have to go to America later on next week for some deals with a company, and we thought it would be best if you could come with us. I believe you can speak decent English considering you were the best scoring student in the grade, right?" Jungkook sips his coffee.

"I mean I can have normal conversations if that's what you mean?" Taehyung replies. "Being able to have normal conversations with someone is all you need for this business trip" Jimin reminds.

"I'll send you the details later, you can go back to work now," Jungkook adds. "I actually have nothing to do- so- can I go home?" Taehyung fidgets, nervous. "Do whatever you want just get your work done," Jimin replies and moves to his desk. Jungkook also moves off the couch and sits on his desk.

"You may leave," He adds and continues to look through the files on his desk. Taehyung immediately takes his leave and grabs his things from his office and heads home.

・❥・

wow, sorry i didn't update like- at all. i didn't really have much motivation and i struggled to write this chapter. i know i should work harder, but my hands stopped typing, idk why.

thank you all sm for reading this chapter though! it really means a lot <3

【 goals: 500 views, 40 votes, 20 comments 】