➼ 𝟒, 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

No one's POV

The elevator door opened, revealing an expected sight—both of their parents on the long, matte black table. 

Separating their hands, the two went to their parents' side, now facing each other.

Silence fills the room.

"You probably know why you two are here by now." Mr. Jeon says, breaking the silence.

Sparing glances at each other, the couple nods. 

"You two are graduating in two months, meaning it's about time that you two get start getting used to the overload of work." He continues, making sure to have an assertive tone. 

"Jungkook, starting from next week, you will be sticking around with me around the office after school. As for Jimin will be the same, just with Sung-ho (Jimin's dad's first name). We need you two to get the hang of the overload as soon as possible." He says, checking the younger's reactions. 

-A month from the talk-

Jimin POV

As the weeks passed by, Jungkook and I started to get used to the overload. At first, of course, it was hard. We barely had time to see each other, and we barely got to do anything other than work. 

But, after doing the same things over and over, we got better at handling it.

And of course, as weeks passed, I completely forgot about the blue-eyed boy, the victim of our anger and stress. 

Our parents talked to us about a week ago about when to hand each company over to us. They came to a decision that we would become CEOs as soon as we graduate high school.  

Taehyung POV

One more month until I graduate. One more month until I can leave and start living a better life.  Well, the life part depends on whether I'm going to find a stable job. 

My life. Surprisingly, things have been going pretty great recently. No one disturbs me during school, mainly Jeon and Park. I see them at school, nothing else. They haven't even bothered to talk to me, which is honestly a relief. 

The downfall, though, his dad has been more aggressive. He keeps on getting fiercer day by day, sometimes even throwing stuff at mom. He's been, well, weird. I can't lay my finger on it. He hasn't been hitting me as much as before. He repeatedly says how he can't wait for something. Saying I'm a toy? It doesn't make sense to me.

I have to hope for the best. 

I have to wait two more months.

__________

My chapters keep on getting shorter; sorry!

The topic changes but; THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK! 

Goals: 5k views, 200 votes, 50 comments

Reminder: "You must tell yourself, 'no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I'm gonna make it.' " - Les Brown.

UNEDITED!

- lunachiiii  🎞📽📸