➼ 𝟐𝟕, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

The car ride to the bar was exactly how I thought it would go- awkward. I just sat there the whole time listening to the couple in front of me flirt with each other, and I could probably rant for maybe 2 hours about how awkward I felt sitting in the back seat of the car; just staying quiet and watching the touchy couple.

They did talk to me though, they asked questions about how work is so far for me, and more basic questions; so I guess that's a start? I don't even know what they are to me now, honestly. They apologized, but for what? Why did they even apologize? Did they, maybe- want to be friends with me or something? I don't know!

"Tae! What are you doing, hurry up let's go drink! It's been a while hasn't it?" Jinnie says, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the bar.

"You know everyone is here today! Hoseokie and Yoongi too!" He continues enthusiastically,

"Oh, and by the way, Jungkook and Jimin's paying tonight- AND we're going to the VIP section! TAEHYUNG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! THE V. I. P. SECTION"

"Okok yes I understand; they're rich." I roll my eyes.

After walking through this expensive-looking bar like kids for a few minutes, we finally make it to the VIP section. It wasn't shabby; really. The place was secluded from the rest of the bar, and inside the room were just shiny things. The room itself yelled 'rich', and I was so ready to get wasted tonight; with alcohol that I could never afford.

Everyone gathered up in the room, and we all just sat around the table.

"GUYS GUESS WHO'S PAYING TONIGHT!" Jin screams, standing up. "JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN!"

And then, things go wild. Everyone immediately started ordering drinks; I ordered wine as a starter, and everyone was just getting wasted. Well, except for the two CEOs that had work tomorrow.

Within an hour, a few people were already losing their consciousness and close to sleeping, one of them being me.

"Jinnie~" I whine. "More wine~ more wine!" I pout. "No, Taehyungie- remember you don't ask me~ you ask kookie and jiminie!" Jin replies. I pout again and crawl over to the couple.

"More wine~ please?" I beg, staring right into them. "Shit, I forgot he was this cute-" Jungkook whispers in Jimin's ear. "You want more wine? Which one? Don't ask us, just order." Jeon replies, gathering himself together. "Does boss want drinks too?" I ask, completely wasted.

"No, we have work tomorrow," Jimin says. I pout even more. "No~ drink~" I reply, my subconscious brain spinning.

"Red wine, sir. Please enjoy your stay." One of the staff workers come in and hand me a glass of wine. "Thank you~," I say, slurring my words. I take a sip of the red drink, inhaling the alcoholic scent of it. "Mmh smells so nice~"

"Hey kookie!" I yell. "Me?" Jeon says, confused. "Of course you kookie! You're so cute~ just like a bunny! I'll call you bunny from now; you big guy," I shout, the alcohol spinning.

"I really want to eat you both up! Hmm, should I? Come here chimmy!" I say. "Who's chimmy? Are you talking about me?" Jimin asks, confused. "Yes, chimmy! That's you! Now hurry up! I want to be showered with kookie and chimmy's kisses today!" I say, jumping onto Jimin's lap, and snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"Uh-uh Kook, help? What am I supposed to do!?" Jimin says, clearly enjoying how Taehyung was acting. "I don't know? Should we give him what he wants? I just know that Taehyung's going to regret asking this- but he makes it so hard for me not to," Jungkook replies.

"I mean, it wouldn't hurt would it?" Jungkook adds.

"Taehyung? Do you want kisses from Kookie and Chimmy?" Jimin asks; just for confirmation. "I want kisses!" I pout, lips begging for touch.

And so, the couple just dives in; showering kisses on my soft tan skin, leaving marks on my neck, my collarbones, everywhere. Jimin and Jungkook each take turns kissing Taehyung's plump lips; so red and full. 

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

✎ note: thank you so much for reading this chapter~ <3 your support means a lot to me!

goals: 700 views, 60 votes, 30 comments

reminder: you are beautiful. you are loved. you are worth it. don't belittle yourself <3

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡! 

-𝐋.