𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟒𝟏

「―𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

A very loud alarm occurs from Taehyung's phone, making Taehyung jolt up awake. He soon realizes that he couldn't move due to the strong grip around his waist, and shoulders. The warm embrace the couple hugged into him was such an amazing feeling, he had always wanted his life to be this way. Huddled up, cuddling with two handsome men; who also happened to be Jungkook and Jimin.

"Why am I smiling?" Taehyung asks himself quietly, not wanting to wake up the sleeping couple. Jimin was facing him, his features a few centimeters away from Taehyung. Oh how pretty he was, his cute lips and tinted cheeks.

Taehyung squirms around, trying to get out of the couple's hold. He was trying not to wake up them too, but it seemed like his mission to get out without them realizing had failed when Jungkook lets out a groan, along with a release of the strong grip around his waist. "Mmm, what time is it," Jungkook stretches his neck, looking at his phone. Taehyung immediately stops squirming, pretending to sleep.

Jungkook consequently gets out of bed, walking to the other side of the bed where Jimin was. "Jiminie~ wake up," Jungkooks morning voice makes him speak an octave lower than usual. Taehyung was so close to shuddering, but he knew better than to move in this moment.

"Jimin-ah~ babe wake up," Jungkook taps Jimin again. "Mmm, I'm awake," Jimin replies, letting go of his hands around Taehyung's small shoulders. Jimin stretches, sitting up on the bed. "Is he still sleeping, Kook? His face is literally bright red and he can't stop squirming around," Jimin chuckles, letting a laugh out. Taehyung instantaneously opens his cute doe eyes wide, crawling to the other side of the bed. He flushes in a bright pink color, embarrassed.

"Taehyung, I've known that you've been awake, you know? You didn't have to act like you were sleeping," Jungkook giggles at the embarrassed Taehyung. "I-I sir, I can explain, I am so sorry-" Taehyung juggles his words around his mouth, not making out a single word. "I have no memory of what happened, I don't know," Taehyung slightly pouts, slouching his shoulders. "You drank a lot Taehyung, I was surprised you didn't ask for kisses this time. I was hoping you'd ask for them," Jungkook winks, teasing. "Sir! That was an accident though I promise you~" Taehyung playfully replies.

"Anyways, Taehyung I hope you didn't feel uncomfortable, we are so sorry," Jimin apologizes. "We promise we won't do anything without your sane self's consent," he adds. "Nono, sir, it's ok. I kind of- actually maybe liked it," Taehyung whispers the last part. "Hmm? I couldn't hear you Taehyung say that louder," Jimin teases. "I- didn't say anything" Taehyung sasses, rolling his eyes. "Princess, speak up," Jungkook replies.

Taehyung giggles at the nickname, also feeling embarrassed by the overwhelming things that happened in the last few minutes. "I, kind of liked it." Taehyung truly states, giving a 'try me if you can' type of look at the two CEO's.

The two CEO's expressions light up in delight. It seems like Taehyung had finally allowed himself to fall for the two boys. What a wonderful day, really.

"Oo did you confess to us?" Jimin teases once again, playfully. "Noooo~" Taehyung responds laughing. "By the way Taehyung, we promised your drunk self to take you wherever you wanted today. Is there anywhere you wanna go?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung blinks his eyes. Does this mean I'm going on a d-date????

・❥・

i'm too happy for them <33

how was the chapter? school starts on tuesday, and i have plans tomorrow so i don't think that i can update. i'll try to write in the morning though! <33 i really want to get 100 votes, can we do that maybe??

thank you so much for reading this chapter! all of you really mean a lot to me! <33

【 goals: 1k views, 100 votes, 60 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑