➼ 𝟗, 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Taehyung POV

Walking to the theatre, everyone kept on looking at any glass windows, or anything they could see their reflection in. 

It's typical at a high school graduation, I swear. Everyone just wants to make sure they enjoy their last few moments of the so-called "childhood", but they obviously also want to look good.

I mean, who wouldn't? 

Even I do. I tried making efforts this morning to look good. I really did. But just looking at the mirror made me disgusted. Grossed out at myself. I just couldn't stand looking at myself in the mirror. 

I walked up to the theatre, and our class was the last to get in their seats. 

We go up the stairs in the theatre, and of course, Jeon is sitting next to me. 

He just keeps on looking at me, as if he can't believe what he's seeing. 

Sure I get it, Jeon. You've never seen a face like this huh. The way you're taking second glances at me tells how much you want to verbally harass me, but I know you're trying to not make a fuss, as it is our last day at high school.

I puff out a large sigh.

I seriously was feeling a little, just a little more confident than before since no one was looking at me strangely, but of course, you were there to make everything worse.

You always have.

You and Jimin always have.

If I made a friend, you two would purposely become friends with them, and make them one of your brainless minions. If I finally had enough money to buy a piece of bread, one of you always  tore it into pieces, throwing it across the hall.

 And the funny part is, I have to clean it up. So as I clean the mess either one of you made, one would always call more of your friends over, while the other just stands there, making the mess into a disaster. When your minions arrive, you force them to drag me into a somehow always unoccupied janitor's room. 

After that, you would make them leave, just the three of us alone.

Then you would punch me one , calling me worthless, useless. You would call me poor, always saying, "poor boy couldn't even eat the bread that he could barely afford" sarcastically frowning, and by the time I would cry out a few sobs, you would kick me with your feet, always laying your chunky expensive shoes on my head, right by my face.

 You would somehow always end up punching all the same places that dad did the night before, and you would always slap me harshly on the cheek, leaving me lying lifelessly on the floor, choking due to the number of sobs that were coming out. 

You would call me weak and pathetic without knowing that I wasn't crying cause of you, but was crying cause I was having flashbacks of dad whipping me with a belt, and more flashbacks that were all just painful memories to me. 

Moreover, you didn't know I was having major panic attacks while I was just staying still on the floor, crying my heart out. 

You didn't know all these things, yet you two would always abuse me, tearing me into pieces, leaving me one more step, one more step to killing myself. 

Jeon POV

I sat down, making not sure to look at the person sitting next to me since it was Kim Taehyung.

He was really driving me insane. I could still remember precisely, and every detail of when we locked eyes. The way his blue eyes would glow, and the way his hair fell, perfectly covering his wondrous eyes. 

It was as if I wanted to see them again. Those eyes. 

Seriously, it's taking everything in me to not take second glances. 

Yes, I do realize I am looking at him repeatedly, but what can I say, I get what I want

_______________

Thank you for reading this chapter! I know it's not good :/

Please write suggestions or constructive feedback, or how you like the book so far!

I also would appreciate it if you could vote and comment! <3

I love you all <33

EDITED! 

- lunachiiii 📽🎞📸