𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟑𝟖

「―𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

Taehyung didn't have anything to wear since he only brought a handbag and his computer up to the hotel room. His suitcase was going to be brought in later by a bodyguard when the couple and him eat dinner. He thought he would have his own room, eating alone for dinner; maybe buying some sort of freeze-drying instant food at the convenience store down the road, but it seemed as that wasn't an option.

"Sir, sir Jimin?" Taehyung enters the master bedroom, nervous. "Yeah?" Jimin says as he continues unpacking his bag, placing clothes in an already full dresser. "All of my clothes are in my suitcase, is there any way that I could get my suitcase right now? I'm so sorry, I wasn't aware that I would be eating dinner with you two," Taehyung politely asks, almost ranting. "Oo, maybe not? I'm not sure where they put our suitcases since kook told them to do something with them. Is there anything else you can wear that's not in your suitcase?" Jimin asks, thinking.

"I'm so sorry sir, but I don't. Is it ok if I don't eat dinner with you two since I don't want to be an embarrassment for you two? I'm also not that great being in the public's eye," Taehyung comfortably smiles, gripping his computer in his hands tighter. "Ah- no, clothes aren't a problem, don't worry Taehyung. Sorry, I should've told you earlier, but we have three closets on this floor. I asked my stylist to put customized clothes in everyone's dresser, so there should be everything you need in there. I brought my dinner outfit in my bag just cause- like why not?" Jimin replies, pointing at the three white dressers neatly aligned next to each other.

"If you open it, there should be at least something that you would want to wear, I hope. Oh, and if you have a certain type of clothes you want, tell me. I'll get my stylist to fill your dresser with those types of clothes." Jimin goes back to unpacking his bag, filling his dresser with more clothes.

"Sir, I- uhm, sorry sir. Thank you so much," Taehyung thanks, going to the dresser. He opened the dresser with the label "Secretary Kim". "Oh- my," Taehyung gasps, quickly covering his mouth to stop him from saying anything else. Inside was filled with all sorts of clothes, from laced things to pajamas, and Taehyung was astounded. As he looked deeper, he found himself checking at every piece, loving the feminine things inside.

"Sir Jimin? Am I allowed to wear anything in here for tonight?" Taehyung asks, peeking out to Jimin's dresser right next to his. "Of course Taehyung. I told you not to ask for permission every time you want to do something." Jimin says, as he peeks inside Taehyung's dresser, eyes wide open. Jimin wasn't expecting feminine clothes, he was expecting the opposite. But, he did love the thought of Taehyung wearing feminine clothes. The way Jimin imagined it was nasty, but clearly, this isn't the time to talk about that. 

"Thank you, sir," Taehyung nods, picking a beige blouse that showed his collarbone clearly. It also showed his back, as there were two white strings to be tied. As he picked out a matching pair of high-waisted tailored pants, he decided to just wear the shoes he was wearing right now. He also finds jewelry in the dresser, and carefully picks out golden earrings and a shiny diamond necklace.

"Is there a bathroom I can use to change, sir?" Taehyung asks Jimin. "I'm pretty sure the one next to the bathtub is your bathroom Taehyung, it has your name on it." Jimin nicely says, pointing at the bathroom door that was labeled as "Secretary Kim".

"Thank you so much, sir!" Taehyung excitedly runs to the bathroom. As he goes inside, he is mesmerized by the interior. "Oh-my GOD is that perfume? Miss Dior? Oh my god, I've been wanting this ever since Jin was wearing it! It smells so addicting, mmm" Taehyung says, spraying some of the perfume on his neck, rubbing it in his skin with his arms. "wow, it smells expensive,"

He continues looking through the bathroom, where he finds a walk-in closet, full of bags. "Oh my god- the options! I could never afford this!" Taehyung exclaims as he finds a cute little round bag.

Taehyung quickly changes as they had to leave soon, and left the bathroom, leaving the clothes he changed, in there. "Sir, I am so, sorry! It's 18:40, I should've been ready earlier," Taehyung gasps out running to the already changed couple. Leaving the couple in shock, he continues to get ready. "Hey, Taehyung? You- you look great," Jungkook says, eyes unable to comprehend how hot Taehyung looked in his outfit. "You also smell good," Jimin adds, making Taehyung blush.

"U-uhm yea! There was a lot of stuff in the bathroom and dresser so I kind of over-dressed. I'm sorry that I took longer than you sir." Taehyung continues to fidget, nervous cause he's never dressed up like this. "Taehyung, can you look backward for a sec?" Jungkook asks, eyes blaring. "Of course sir," Taehyung obliges, showing his pale, soft and perfect back. "You- you should change, secretary Kim." Jungkook checks out Taehyung. Oh, how ethereal and god-like his secretary was. Taehyung turns back, about to say something. "Si-"

"Oh my god Jungkook why did you reserve such a big room!? Nagging the clerk to take me to your room took too much time. This place is huge- wow," Yoongi gasps, as he enters the room.

 "Oh, my- are you secretary Kim? The one and only? I'm Yoongi," Yoongi smiles, as he walks over to the three, putting his arm on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Sorry Taehyung, I apologize, this is my friend, Yoongi. He's not usually this loud, I think he's excited since Hoseok finally took him on one of his business trips. Hoseok is our Executive Vice President by the way." Jungkook huffs out. He hasn't seen Yoongi this happy in a while, I guess love really does make people brighter.

"And wow, Secretary Kim you one sexy back, it looks so- wow. He is model material-" Yoongi rants, nodding his head.

"T-thank you, Mr. Min," Taehyung blushes, becoming all tiny again, as Jungkook and Jimin glare at Yoongi. "Woah- Woah, I didn't mean to steal your prey, I'm sorry bud, he is hot though, oo nice ass too," Yoongi replies, slyly smirking at the couple that was giving away deathly glares at him. "Anyways, see you around, Hoseok and I are having a date tonight~," Yoongi says, waving his hand at Taehyung while walking out of the door.

"Anyways, back to what Jungkook was talking about. Taehyung, we cannot accept this much skin showing. Do you have a blazer to cover it up?" Jimin asks. "Of course sir, let me grab it real quick," Taehyung quickly leaves and comes back with a sage green blazer.

As the faint scent of his "Miss Dior" perfume fills the two CEO's senses, Taehyung checks out the two.

Oh my, how am I supposed to stop myself from falling in love?

・❥・

It's a pretty long chapter, I think? Sorry for the short chapters!

Suggestions and advice are encouraged <33

Thank you guys for always reading, it really means the world to me!!

【 goals: 1k views, 100 votes, 50 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑