𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟒𝟎

「―𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

"We're allowed to sleep next to him right? I mean, we asked if he wanted to sleep on the bed, but he insisted to sleep on the couch,,," Jungkook says, checking out Taehyung's small body frame huddled by the soft white blankets. "We could ask him after we take a shower," Jimin suggests.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

After taking a shower together, the couple stands in the master bedroom. Oh, they were so confused. If they sleep next to Taehyung, will Taehyung hate it? Will they worsen the relationship they already have with Taehyung by doing this? First of all, why hadn't the maids brought a bed here? They had too many questions arguing in their minds.

"Taehyung, Taehyung, can you wake up for a sec?" Jimin softly taps the sleeping boy. Taehyung groans, shaking his head. "Taehyung, please? One second. If you wake up for a second we'll take you wherever you want to tomorrow, so please?" Jimin asks once again, smiling at the adorable boy. "Mmm, wait a few seconds. Only if you promise me to take me wherever I want to tomorrow," Taehyung slurs, the alcohol still lingering in his body. "I promise," Jimin replies, sticking his pinky out. They lock fingers, and Taehyung obliges. "Fine," he says, slowly rubbing his eyes, pouting. "What is it, Chim?" the tired boy asks, yawning.

"We wanted to ask you if we could sleep next to you since the maids didn't bring the bed. I think they forgot," Jungkook honestly says. "Do whatever you want Kookie, I'd keep falling for you no matter what," Drunk Taehyung confesses, smiling at the couple. Jimin and Jungkook stare at Taehyung. Falling for us? They were confused.

"Okay Taehyung, thank you. You can go back to sleep now, sorry for disturbing you, princess." Jungkook says, earning a cute giggle from the small boy. "Princess? I'm Kookie's princess? I'm a queen, what are you saying Kookie!" Taehyung frowns, protesting. "Mhm, I agree, you're everything to me. Be it a queen or not Tae. I bet you're tired, go back to sleep," Jungkook smiles oh so cutely, making Taehyung head back to sleep. Jimin covers Taehyung up in blankets, and the couple just stares at the ethereal little boy.

"Oh, Kook, when are we gonna confess? He clearly only likes us when he's drunk," Jimin sighs. "We can confess tomorrow? I mean we kind of did have a dinner date today?" Jungkook replies. "Aren't we taking things too fast? I don't know, I've never fallen this hard for anyone except you Kook," Jimin states. "Same, he's so perfect," Jungkook says, fondly smiling at the sleeping beauty. "Let's confess tomorrow, together. The result doesn't matter, what matters is that he knows how much we love him," Jungkook adds. "Mhm, Kook, I'm tired," Jimin yawns.

"Let's sleep,"

They both enter the bed, sandwiching Taehyung's small body frame. What a night- for all three of them.

・❥・

Things are escalating too fast? I'm sorry! I like it this way though, kinda

Thank you all for reading this chapter, every vote and comment means so much to me! I'll try to respond to every comment btw <3

【 goals: 1k views, 100 votes, 70 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑