𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝟒𝟓

「―𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭- 𝐧𝐨.... 。.。:+*」

༊*·˚

The ecstatic sun waves at Taehyung, the blinding morning sunrise filling the 47th-floor hotel room. Taehyung slowly brings himself to sit upon the soft mattress, rubbing his eyes. His bright blue orbs perfectly reflect the morning glow, his body curves apparent in the shadows.

Groaning, he grabs his phone and checks the time; 7:46. "Not bad I guess," Taehyung mumbles to himself, pleased with the time. He opens his collaborative google calendar and sees nothing on the schedule. Absolutely nothing, just an empty time frame with no events on it.

Huh?

As he left his bed to walk over to the bedroom to ask Jimin and Jungkook why there was nothing in his schedule, a memory of last night fills his thoughts, immediately halting to a stop.

"S-shit Jimin, your mouth is f-fuck, you're going to make me loud and wake up Taehyung," Jungkook repeatedly curses, completely aroused. "I think you know that I have a bit of a thing for giving punishments, even though you haven't done anything wrong, let's just say you did- yeah?" Jimin goes even deeper. Taehyung trying to sleep in the next room kept on stopping himself from reaching into his pants, but already being aroused due to the sinful loud noises from next door was a little too much, making Taehyung dive deep into his imaginary world. Soon completely ruined by his own hands and free audio, he cleans his hands and realizes how much of a submissive he was.

"Fuck, what- no." Taehyung slightly gasps, heading back to the living room where his bed was. His slim hands covered his pouty heart lips, and he stares at nothing, contemplating his decisions.

"Good morning Taehyung, hope you had a good sleep," Jimin enters the living room with Jungkook, hair all messed up. Seems like they had quite a night. "G-good morning sir, I mean Jimin! And Jungkook!" Taehyung is now completely flushed, bright pink cheeks showing hints of sexual spark. "Good morning to you too," a low morning voice laces out of the Bambi-eyed male.

"So, Taehyung, I don't know if you know, but we have cleared your schedule for today since you worked yesterday. I thought we told you to not work," Jimin slightly scolds, Taehyung gulping in return. "I apologize sir- I meant no harm," Taehyung lowly states, eyes down. "I wasn't mad- it's just, you need to have a break too," Jimin responds.

"AND! On that note, you didn't hear anything last night did you?" Jungkook questions, genuinely wondering if Taehyung heard the couple. "N-no?" Taehyung shrugs, eyes diverting to the ground once again.

"Ah- so you did huh,"

"Maybe?"

・❥・

#27 in taekook thank you all soso much! The support means so much to me, and ily <33

please point out parts that are weird, feedback too please!

【 goals: 800 views, 60 votes, 40 comments 】

―𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚 <𝟑