The First Meeting. (KillerInk/Kink)

This is a collection of random story ideas that are around 1-5 thousand words each; they weren't long enough to stretch into their own works. But yeah, this contains headcanons, short stories, or just stories that fill in the gaps... (Hint Hint). This gives more insight into what's going in this version of the multiverse. There will be things explained here that were mentioned in the first work. Just as a heads up. Also, this doesn't have a schedule either. Yeah... I think that covers it... for now. Also if you are reading my main story and then notices the ships change here, that because something will happen in the main story. So that's also a small hint at what's to come. With the ship StageBloodLust, I didn't actually see Echo in the ship better than Horror, so that changed. Sage is one of my Au's if you didn't know, and just seemed to click better with Lust and Horror rather than Lust and Echo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sans lays there on his bed. He doesn't want to get up, why would he? Another reset sent him back into his old room. He was just getting used to living on the surface and was putting in the effort to be happy. He had a good job, and he was finally starting to trust the kid. He was happy enough. Then there was another damn reset, even if it was a few days ago. He was so tired of this. He knows what day it is. He just didn't want to try and put in any effort to do anything if it all ends the same. Why get up? Why do anything if it's all going to go right back to where it started?

His bed is comfy... Mostly. It's good enough for him. He sighs as he gets up before Papyrus can come banging on his door in worry. He pulls on his turtleneck and his winter jacket over it. He sighs as he looks at his shoes. Did he want to put on his shoes? Did he have the energy? Would his hands be steady enough to tie the laces into knots? Did he want to put on his gloves just to tie his shoes? 

No. 

The answer to all the questions was no. So he slipped on his slippers and walked out of his room and down the stairs to the kitchen. Where Papyrus was making spaghetti for breakfast. His smile eases into a tired smile. He always seemed to find some energy for his brother. No matter what day it is.

"mornin' paps." Papyrus turns around.

"GOOD MORNING, BROTHER! HOW DID YOU SLEEP?" Sans shrugs as he looks over to their pet rock.

"like a rock." He chuckles as Papyrus smiles before shaking his head. He grumbles something as Sans turns around. "whelp. i'm goin' to grillby's."

He waves to Papyrus as he leaves. Once he's outside he stands there for a moment. He takes in a breath and holds it for a moment. He closes his eye sockets and prays for another pacifist run. He knows it won't work, they just did one. He opens his eye sockets to see a puddle of paint on the ground near the tree line. His curiosity grows as he sees it move, this hasn't happened in past resets, he would know. He shoves his hands into his pockets and slowly starts to walk over to it. He follows it past the first line of trees and leans against one. He stares down at the ink.

"what's this?" He tilts his head before noticing it start to bubble. "huh?" He takes a few steps back as the ink rises and takes form. He watches as a small skeleton shakes off the extra ink.

"Brr! Snowdin?" The smaller skeleton looks around as they pull their scarf towards their face. Sans can't see much of their face, due to their back to him and the fact that there is a giant paintbrush strapped to their back, but he can make out what looks like a black paint stain on their lower jaw. "Huh. So this is the new A.T. Soon to be an A.U.T.! Great!" The smaller skeleton takes a small paintbrush and starts to write something on their scarf before taking out a piece of blank paper. Sans sees it as a moment to introduce himself.