The Party

Y'all didn't ask for it, but I'm giving it to you anyways! This is how Sage and Lust had first met. If you don't know yet, then I'mma tell you now. Sage, Lust, and Horror are all together as a ship. I didn't mean for it to happen, but then I thought of how they would interact and my heart went: S H I P. Sage met Lust first, and then Horror. Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink opens the door with a big smile, music is blasting in the background. His smile grows, "Hey! You three came!" He welcomes Leo, Green, and Sage into the house. 

Leo smiles softly, "Thank you for inviting us." Green nods enthusiastically, he has no issues with Ink and hopes to make actual friends for once, outside of his family of course. Sage holds onto her jacket tightly, a small gaster blaster on her shoulder. 

Ink nods. "No problem!" He turns to the party "Snacks and drinks are over there, DJ is over the with the dance floor, and there are some tables! Go have fun!" 

Green looks around in excitement. He's never been to a party before. Yeah, he's been to celebrations and festivals, but they were to get something from him. He's a little overwhelmed by all the wishes in the room. He looks around before a hand on his shoulder stops him.

"Green, don't feel like you have to grant wishes tonight. This isn't like a festival, just try to make some friends and enjoy yourself. I'm sure none of them want to use you." Leo smiles at him and Green nods before turning to the snacks. His eye lights brighten as a few bottles of wine that a Fell Sans brought. 

"I don't care about that right now! They have some Merlot!" Green rushes over to the table, summoning his wine glass on the way. 

"Don't Drink Too Much, Green!" Leo calls out after him. He turns to Sage, holding her blaster close to her chest. "Let's go find Classic, he said he would be here." Sage brightens and nods.

Leo walks around, hold Sage by the hand before noticing Classic hanging out by the wall, he's watching all of the drunk Sanses do whatever they're doing. He turns to see Sage smiling at him, he waves at her and she waves back shyly before walking over to him.

"heya there buddy, how are you?" Sage shrugs before waving bye to Leo, who left to see what's there to eat. Her gaster blaster hovers near Classic.

"I dunno. I'm doing okay, I guess. There are just... So many people here. I don't know them and they might-" The gaster blaster closes its mouth as tears prick the corners of Sage's sockets. Classic moves right in front of her.

"hey. it's okay. none of them are going to do anything to you, i know it. they might flirt or say something, but if you show you're not comfortable, they'll back away." Sage sniffles and nods. Classic's stare softens, "i thought you were starting to talk again. why are you back to using the blaster as a speaker?"

"Nervous." Classic nods before talking some more with Sage. 

With Leo at the snack table, he's trying to make sure that Green doesn't drink too much again. He sighs before seeing baskets of fries from the Sans in the Bonsi AU. He freezes as he stares at them. His Grillby would make the best fries for him. He takes a small basket before taking a bite, and he nearly cries as he's reminded of home. He chokes it down before continuing to eat the fries. Some of the other AUs look at him weirdly, and Green listens to the sad voice of the wish coming from Leo. He turns to hear other wishes of wanting to make friends and such before granting them. He doesn't mind, not that people would know that it was him anyway.

Then he watches as a drunk Sans, he doesn't know what AU they come from, walk up to Leo. He can't hear them talk, but soon enough the Sans apologized and left him alone. Then Green starts to hear comments.