There are more of you?!

This takes place before The Stage Is Set. With the Simps, Ink, and Ink AUs. So, the Simps learn about other multiverses of themselves. Just something you should know, most of the Ink AUs have either told their lover(s) or someone close to them. To either help them or just so they don't have to deal with it alone. Like Daycare! Ink told PJ, so he could remember when he has a meeting, this doesn't make them lovers (gross) but because he sees PJ as like a parental figure (someone close). Most of the ships would be cannon, but not every Ink AU is there. Only the ones that are from the Multiverses trees which are clustered together. Making it so they can interact through "mirrors" or actually cross over to the multiverse. The others are just too far to have a connection. And... (I'll delete this small note later but) This is a small hint of something coming in The Stage Is Set. Let's go! Each Ink has a "mirror" for each AU, but it's different for each of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so everyone is here, right?" Ink looks up from his notebook to look at the others. 

"Hold on, give me a moment to get decent." Link, or Lust! Ink, gasps as he turns to see his mirror of DS Ink.

"DS! How?! What?! Did you finally fuck the bird?!" Ink snaps his head towards DS's mirror to see him smoothing out his shirt. Brushing ff any dirt on him before leaning against the wall behind him.

"No. I fought the bird. We could talk about how I beat him easily, but mentally? That was hard." DS Cross could be seen in the background waving before walking away. He leaves all of the outside multiverse stuff to DS. It was too weird being surrounded by Inks. Ink waves back before watching him leave. 

"You fought a bird?! Did it try to eat you?!" 

Minusculetale Ink, or Butterfly, looks concerned at DS. He's forgetting that their worlds are different, and the bird they're talking about is DS's Dream. Everyone can hear the soft chuckling coming from out of sight of his water drops. Meaning that was probably his Cross, who tends to listen in but doesn't tend to show himself often. That is unless the meeting is running long and Butterfly was getting tired without physical affection. Parable frowns. He lets go of the string he had in his mouth and turns to his puddle for Butterfly. Exemplum turns to him, barely opening his socket from his nap before falling back to sleep. 

"Hey! That's rude!" Butterfly gasps. He forgot about Parable. 

"Sorry! I forgot." Corrupted sighs.

"Now that that's over, Are we ready to continue the meeting? I've got things to do." UV nods.

"Me too." E.V. rolls his eyes.

"You two always 'have things to do.'" He huffs before looking back NightSwap. "What about you?" NS shrugs before quietly talking to someone else.

"Eh bien, à ce stade, nous attendons juste Fresh and Fell. Ils sont toujours en retard. Attends," Encre stops to count the smaller/younger Inks. "Oh. Il nous manque également une garderie." Ink looks around before noticing PJ's Daycare! Ink is missing. (Well at this point we're just waiting for Fresh and Fell. They are always late. Hold on, Oh. We are also missing Daycare.)

"Huh. Wonder what's the holdup." 

Just as Ink says that a tiny Ink walks into view. SD and RS coo gently at him. PJ, being the adult, holds Ink on his lap. He knows about these meetings since he's the one who makes sure Ink pays attention. Not that any of the Ink AUs would let anything happen to their multiverse. Most of them are very protective of the smaller Inks. Pale sighs as he sits up from the ground. Vantablack groans as he adjusts himself in his seat. He just wants to get this over with. Isaac looks over at him with a frown. He sighs before tying his hair back. Grabbing one of the pencils that he had stuck in his hair as he pulls out a notebook. He flips to a certain page as he looks around his mirrors.