Karaoke night (pt 1)

Takes place between Ink getting a soul, Nightmare getting control of the goop, and the final truce. The Star Sanses decide to go karaoke clubbing to celebrate a two-week period of no attacks or issues with the AUs. They have a routine with it, and usually, stream it for the other AUs to enjoy as well. Invite only. Error has an invite and hangs out with the Moons before tuning into the stream. This is nothing that they expected from the Stars. Also, at the time there were a lot more Ink simps since no one has made a move yet. There will be a part 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, Error! It will be fun!" Error turns the other way.

"No, squid. I don't DO karaoke." Ink sighs.

"Fine then. Be that way. I won't force you, but if you want to tune in... I'll send you an invite." Error looks at Ink from his hammock in confusion. "We stream karaoke nights! Only the Sanses with invites are allowed to watch, Sci monitors the stream too. Mainly..." Error tunes him out as he notices the notification pop up on his phone. Questions start to fill his mind about these karaoke nights that the Stars do. "... Okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Squid." Ink smiles before walking away back to his house. Error blushes before sighing. Maybe he'll tune in... But what was Ink saying? It probably wasn't important anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 《A few days later》~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error sighs as Nightmare (it's weird for him to see Nightmare without his goop) explains to him what happened. He's decided to hang out with the Moons, to catch up and see if they would want to form a truce with the Stars as well. Nightmare had agreed that it was a good idea, and they had decided to hang out for the rest of the evening. Error's phone goes off, and Error checks it. No one really texts him except Ink.

Ink:

Error! U missed Ink's 1st song!!! Nvm, but since he failed, he's got to drink! U missed his greatness!

Error:

What? Who is this? This isn't Squid.

Ink:

Nooooooo! It's me! Cross! U missed it! He just downed a fireball like it was nothing!

Error:

A WHAT?! What's going on?!

Ink (Cross):

It's karaoke night man! Ink sent u a link, right? Hold on... the chats choosing the next person.

Error:

Wait! Cross! Wtf is going on?!

Error immediately stops texting and starts rapid-fire tapping on his phone, drawing the attention of the Moons.

"Yo! Error, what's up?" Killer watches as Error lowers himself onto the couch.

"The Stars are having a karaoke night and streaming it to Multi-tube. Ink sent me a link a few days ago and I forgot about it."