Not Such a bad mistake (pt.2)

:)... This one is NOT focused on Ink (for once) but it's gonna be about how Dream and Blue got in the situation they did when Lust walked in... Yes, this is smut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna go see if the cupcakes are done! Do you want me to grab you any?" Dream stands up from his yoga mat, watching Blue stretch out his joints. Blue shakes his skull avoiding eye contact with Dream. He knows how far Dream can stretch, but he doesn't need a reminder of how toned his ecto can be. Stars be damned, even the yoga pants Dream wears doesn't do his ass justice in Blue's mind. Oh shit, he's waiting for an answer.

"No thank you. I'll just join you in a little bit. Then we can do something together and have cupcakes. How does that sound?" Blue turns to Dream with light blue cheekbones. Dream flushes softly, was Blue asking him on an unofficial date? Excitement rushes to his soul at the idea, he loves watching their dates play out in Blue's dreams. He's very fond of the dancing and movie dates he dreams of as well. Dream bounces on his heels as he claps his hands before dissipating his ecto flesh.

"Sounds great!" He smiles in excitement before walking out of the room and quickly teleporting over to the main house. Then the reality hits him. Blue didn't forwardly ask him out on a date.

He sighs softly if only Blue would have the confidence he does in his dreams. He knows Blue likes him, it's obvious from his dreams, but he still wants Blue to make the first move. What if he can't live up to what Blue fantasizes he's like? What if he can't top Blue? He stops, seeing the cupcakes and picking up one, he sighs as he peels off the wrapper and taking a bite into it.

It's delicious, Killer did a great job. He quickly finishes the cupcakes, wiping the crumbs off his hands before grabbing a napkin, which he should've done in the first place. He grabs a second one, Killer did pick out the best wine to use in this recipe, before sitting down at the small island. He peels off the wrapper as he thinks of Blue. He's so strong. It's why he loves yoga days now. The way his ecto has muscles, not even just for show. Whew, whoever was Blue's creator sure knows how to make someone swoon. Not to mention kind and caring. So loyal too. His face flushes at the thought of Blue's smile. So sweet the way his mouth would curve upward with a smile. The bright smile he wears every day, and the way his eye lights change to stars when he's excited.

He sighs, he's loved Blue for a while. He also liked Ink for a while, but after a while, he accepted that he would just be a friend. But he does get to steal Ink sometimes for sleepovers and cuddles, Blue and Lust steal him from time to time as well. Dream loves how Blue holds him close in a hug. The way his tall body curls just slightly around Dream's body. He takes the third cupcake before his body starts to feel weird. He slowly stops eating it as Blue teleports in.

Blue smiles fondly at Dream, today is the day. He's going to walk over to Dream and ask if he wants to go out on a date. He tries to gather courage as Dream pulls out his phone to respond to Lust.

Blue takes a cupcake and eats it as he starts to stress, he watches the way Dream flushes softly. Stress eating, what a wonderful thing to have as a coping mechanism. He smiles before throwing the wrapper away, Killer can bake well. Much to his surprise. Blue takes another cupcake. This can't be too hard, can it? Just ask your friend that you've known for a while, and live with, to go on a date with you. Just don't think about rejection or the fact that living with them might become awkward. Not risking losing an entire possible friendship over one small question... Right?

He grabs a third cupcake.

Stars be damned, it doesn't help that Killer knows how to make a good cupcake. It wouldn't hurt to have one day that isn't strictly what he sticks to eat. He licks some of the frosting off his teeth, missing the way Dream stares at him. He grabs two more cupcakes before sitting next to Dream at the bar. He hands one of the cupcakes to Dream before peeling off the wrapper on his, and taking a bite, he turns to Dream.