Sibling movie night moments

Cross and Ink often have movie nights to bond with each other. Sometimes other AUs join in. Some of the Moons joined after the truce as well. A small headcanon of mine is that when Ink was "younger" (just a few months out of his AU and as a creator) he was curious about what the other creators would do when they weren't near any of the multiverse trees. One had explained there were many different trees that they visit. He asked to see them, they told him no, but gave him the ability to watch them if he wanted, like Error watching Undernovela. However, what Ink learned was there more multiverse than just Undertale's. (Read, he sometimes watches different fandoms and their AUs like a show.) So when he made a house in the Doodle Sphere, he made different discs for different fandoms. Cross thought they were movies and shows so that's what they bond over. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ink! InK! INK!" Cross comes running over to the couch. He kicks his shoes off and throws off his scarf and jacket before throwing himself over the couch. Ink stares at him as he pops popcorn. "It's time!" He grins wildly as he gesticulates wildly. "It's movie night!" Ink chuckles as he stares at Cross. He quickly looks away to fill the bowl with fresh buttered popcorn before shaking some salt into it.

"Cross. Do you really have to do this every time? Just a few days ago you threw poor Dust at the floor instead of the couch." Ink walks over to place down the popcorn before walking back into the kitchen for soda and candy. "Don't forget the time Killer broke his arm because he tried to copy you. Or the time you ended up kicking Blue in the face and broke his nose ridge." Cross scoffs as he looks back at the screen. He crosses his arms before turning on the TV. As he sets up the TV he shakes his skull.

"Nope. Not me!" Ink chuckles as he sets down the two drinks before mixing in half the bag of m&m's into the popcorn. Cross reaches for the chocolate bar."Alright, what are we watching tonight?"

*Dream SMP (GhostDream AU)*

"Nooooo! Poor Fundy!" Ink cries as he watches Fundy sadly smile at the ghost hovering in front of him. He sniffles as he stuffs his mouth with more popcorn. His tears flow down his cheekbones as he sniffles. 

"Come on, cheer up Ink. They're going to start over. It's going to be okay." Cross hugs Ink close before taking his own handful of popcorn. He's also crying, but if anyone asks he was not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?! They can't end the episode on that note! What the fuck?!" Cross pouts as Ink takes out the disc. He looks back at Ink. "Write down the title of this one! I wanna continue wherever there's an update." Ink sniffles and nods. 

"Yeah. This was good." Ink grabs his scarf and with a thin paintbrush, he writes Monophobia. "Let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry and it's going to be 11 a.m. in ten minutes." They haven't moved since the night before, they decided to binge the AU until they caught up. 

"Fine... Can we have some pastries?" Ink chuckles as he nods. He grabs his portal scissors out of his bowl by the door before Cross follows him out to another AU for food. Cross can't stand portals from Broomie, not many AUs can. So, Ink is forced to use his portal scissors instead. He has to wait for Cross to at least get his shoes back on. 

*DSMP  (Different AU)*

"Ink, wake up please." Ink shoots up from his bed, on his feet in seconds before turning to Dream. 

"Huh? What's going on?" Dream grabs Ink's hand and guides him down the hall to Cross's room. "Crossy?"

"He's had a bad dream. I think it was because of what you two watched yesterday."