Date us? ...Please?

The title says it all. The story! Of how the simps got Ink to date them... Didn't take much, he already loved them dearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chocolate?"

"Yeah, milk. He likes milk."

"Good. Did you get the metallic watercolors?"

"Mhm! Right here! I also picked up some of the fancy watercolor paper Ink likes!"

"Great! And I got some Casablanca lilies." Night smiles down at the flowers.

"Nightmare, I don't think those-"

"Trust me on this. These might not mean much to the rest of you, but they mean something to Ink and I." Killer smiles before nodding. Error smiles with a small scoff. 

"Oh! Brother! I can't believe this is happening!" Dream hugs Nightmare before fixing his shirt and crown. "You three have the best shot."

"Just to be clear, why do you three think that you are the best fit for Ink? Ink has many admirers, what makes you stand out?" Lust grins at the question. There was no doubt in his mind that they would get Ink to say yes, but Cross just wanted to know what they think.

"W-well. Unlike most of his admirers, We have a past with him. We know him better than most of the others... And we are willing to do anything for him." Cross hums at the answer, pretending to still judge them. Lust leans over to Cross.

"The last part is true. Ink has more power over them than he realizes." Cross smiles before nodding. 

"Just don't hurt him. Okay?" He grabs his knife before walking closer to the three of them. "And don't rush him into anything. Okay? He still needs to fully level out emotions with his soul." They all nod before gathering themselves.

"Error, tuck in your shirt then change your shoes! You can't ask him out in slippers! Killer- Did you try to put on makeup?" Killer glances away before looking back at Lust.

"Uh... Would you believe me if I said no?" Lust bursts into laughter before shaking his skull. Blue hurries over with a wipe.

"No makeup! Ink loves you the way you are!" Killer nods before having his face covered by the wipe.

"Nightmare, you look good." Nightmare smiles before quickly looking away.

"I just don't have my old crown. I lost it a long time ago." Dream smiles.

"No, Ink's held onto it for the longest time." He pulls the crown out of his bag before walking over to Nightmare. "I just had to wipe it down once, Ink's been taking care of it. He shined it just a few days ago." He places the crown back on Nightmare's skull before wiping a tear. "There. You look amazing." Nightmare smiles.

"Thanks." Blue backs away from Killer before looking over them. Outer gives them a thumbs up and Dust claps. Horror nods before looking back at the plate of shepherd's pie. 

"Okay! Just be yourselves, and go get Ink!" Killer smiles nervously as Error and Nightmare nod. 

"He's in Outertale." Everyone looks over at Outer. "He said he was gonna take a nap in space. So just look for the green rope he brought." 

They nod before they follow Nightmare to the portal to Outertale. They walk through the portal to look around for Ink. Killer looks around for the green rope, to see it tied around a tree. He points it out before they follow it to see it go up into anti-gravity. Error smiles before noticing Ink asleep. They stare at him laying in zero gravity, peacefully asleep with his hands under his skull. Nightmare smiles at the thought of being able to hold him close to himself as they nap like they used to. Error blushes at the idea of holding Ink close and cuddle the day away. Killer breaks into a goofy grin at the thought of Ink holding onto him tightly as they sleep, and how he would pull Ink closer to him until they would be a tangle of limbs. Error gently tugs on the rope to get Ink's attention. Ink wakes up slowly before rubbing his socket and looking over at the ground to see the three of them standing there.

He smiles down at them before pulling himself back down to the ground by the rope. He lands with a small yawn before untieing the rope and hugging them tightly.

"Heya. What brings you three here?" Ink quirks an eyebrow ridge before looking at all three of them. Killer's face flushes red before he short circuits. He grins before handing the paints and paper to Error and smiles widely. He turns to Ink and grabs his hand before pulling him close. Ink flushes as Killer holds him close. Killer closes his sockets as he presses a finger to Ink's mouth.

"Hush, hush, hush!" He pulls Ink closer and Error picks up on what he's doing. Nightmare facepalms once he figures it out, while Ink just looks confused.

"Kille-"

"Blush, blush, blush." He leans closer to Ink's face. "You are now our big fat crush!" Ink's blush grows. "We're single as we can be. You're single, perfect for us!" Ink smiles at Killer in amusement. "I'm gonna give you a bunch of reasons why you should date us!"

"Kills-" Killer pulls away and hands Ink to Nightmare, who in turn gives Ink the flowers.

"Reason number one: We're super hot," Killer poses as if Ink was going to paint him. Ink suppresses a snort at the facial expression. "Reason number two: they're super not." Killer points to a picture of the other Ink simps, to which Error chuckles and Ink snorts loudly. Nightmare silently groans in embarrassment. "Reason number three: We're all you got, and all you got are some hot Sanses." Ink bursts into chuckles as Killer circles around them, pulling Error and Nightmare closer to him. 

"Kills-"

"Boy, check our resume! You want a background check? Okay!" He hands Ink a piece of paper he pulled out from his jacket. "First names: Hot and our last names: Bitch-"

"Kills!" Killer freezes to see Ink with a bright rainbow face and freckles dotting his face. Ink slowly starts to calm down from laughing so much. Killer turns to Error.

"Should I skip to the best part of the song?" Error just shakes his skull with a smile. He shrugs as Nightmare hides his face in Ink's shoulder. Killer just nods and he's filled with determination. He turns back to Ink. "And all I gotta say is..." He gets on his knees in front of Ink. "PleAse date us! Because-" 

"Yes." Killer goes silent. The three of them look at Ink, who's crying and smiling. He wasn't sure if he would have to be the one to ask them out again or not. Ink rubs his sockets before nodding. "I'll date the three of you." Nightmare smiles before holding Ink closer, Error pumps his fist in the air before hugging them. Killer smiles before rushing to hug them as well. 

"Well. That was..."

"Strange." Blue nods to Dream as Lust muffles his laughter. "But still, it worked out, I guess?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bonus:

"Well. When do I get nibblings?! I want Ink to give me something small to hold!"

"Reaper!" Ink blushes before Cross wacks Reaper upside the head.

"What? My Paps doesn't want to have a relationship, so we both were counting on one of you two to give us nibblings." Reaper pauses. "That reminds me. Now we have to introduce them to my Paps." 

Cross sighs. "I dunno about nibblings just yet. They only just started dating."

Ink chuckles softly as he walks past them to get another spoon for his nice-cream. Since Killer decided to not let go of his spoon. He waves to them before leaving the room and walking back to the living room and sitting on Nightmare's lap. Error lays on his lap as he eats his chocolate and Killer leans onto Ink's shoulder.