First time - ErrorInk

This is a request. Some background information: Ink has been a virgin up until this rewrite. Yes, he gave that one blow job to Killer, and the few times he's been eaten out but never fucked. After they started to date for a few months, the simps decided that whoever is there at the moment could be the one to take Ink for his first time. Error, wanting to be that one who takes Ink's virginity, has been waiting for the right moment. Now the time has come. W H E E Z E. I'm sorry. Let's go! [ALSO! CHANGE OF SHIP, Sage is no longer shipped with them (Horror and Lust), since there was a small change in her AU. She's just a close friend.] So sorry for the "update." I left my phone in a bad as I was cleaning my room. It did mess up some of the chapter, and I hope I fixed it now. Any of that happen to you too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error sits there in a string chair waiting for Ink and Lust to finish their game of dress-up. He pushes his glasses up and continues to sew small dolls as he watches. Lust smirks as he struts out in a version of Dream's outfit. He strikes a pose of drawing a bow and winks at Horror, who was also there. Horror looks up from the mochi Sage shoved in his hand before blushing and smiling back. Error chuckles at the love-struck face on Horror.

Simp. Error rolls his eye lights at him before turning back to watch Lust strut back behind the curtain.

"Now! A change in the category!" Lust shouts and Sage claps her hands. She wanted to play as well, but the anxiety of people seeing more of her scared body made her sit out. Either way, she's still going to support her friends. A confused noise sounds out from behind the curtain as Ink turns to Lust, confused.

"What do you mean? I didn't get my last turn to go out and show this off!" Lust thinks for a moment before smiling. It would get Error's attention away from his dolls.

"Okay then. Go ahead, then we change to fantasy!" Ink gasps, he loves how beautiful fantasy clothing looks. He nods before strutting out from behind the curtain.

The baggy red turtle-neck tucks into the waist-high, black skirt. The edge of his black skirt is replaced with blue fabric and sewn together with yellow thread. The shoes, a pair of faded pink loafers, had a small heel of two inches. The way that the overcoat made its way down his thigh, ending at his knees. The black fabric accented by yellow trim, red on the inside, and blue just above the trim at the bottom. The way the sleeves started just below the elbow crease, held to the rest of the jacket by blue threads. The way the blue scarf flowed behind him like a cape in the wind.

Error drops the doll, an Ink doll, he was working on a few moments ago to stare. He blushes as he realizes that Ink's outfit was based on him. He adjusts his glasses before Ink kisses him on his fore skull before walking back behind the curtain. Horror feels a tug on his sleeve and sees Sage pointing at Error, he looks over and chuckles as well. Sage looks back at Horror before signing "Simp." Horror nods before grabbing cherry tart. Error glances at them before shifting to hold the doll in his lap before focusing on the runway more. Ready to commit the outfits Ink comes out into memory. So he could sew the dolls with the same outfits.

That way, he can PROVE that Nightmare and Killer are missing out when they turn down coming with Ink to see their "fashion shows."

He watches as Lust struts out in a faded maroon corset, the skirt a creamy pink that's bunched at the thighs by rose clips. His ecto breasts are covered by the same creamy pink fabric but covered in mauve purple roses, thin black spaghetti straps holding the outfit up as they cross over each other right before his neck. His mauve purple ecto legs fill his knee-high boots until his ankle. Lust twirls around to show off the outfit, Horror dropping his tart and his mouth hangs open as he stares. He blushes a deep red as Sage claps her hands. Lust sends a wink to Horror before walking back to the curtain, swaying his hips every so slightly.