Everyone wants to sleep with Ink

Another request! Based on the "Everyone wants to sleep with Alastor" comic dub, but with Ink simps. This is before the main simps became the main simps. Let's go! But first... HAPPY PRIDE MONTH PEEPS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lust stares at the crowd of Sanses with a smirk. Ink had to turn around to go and grab more drinks and snacks for the party. Some of them turned to watch Ink bend over to grab more soda from the bottom of the fridge. Lust shakes his skull as he stares at the Simps. He wonders how they'll take it when Ink decides who to date. He looks over at Dream and Blue, they're simps but they'll take it better than most. Lust could see the sparks before they can, it's very obvious when they're drunk and singing together.

Lust sighs as he watches Ink bounce over to him with more than enough food to last the rest of the party. He smiles as Ink hands him a cup of strawberry lemonade before pretending to look at his phone. Ink tries to see what Lust is looking at, but can't. He pouts as he waits for Lust to let him sell. Lust snickers under his breath as he turns to Ink.

"Get a load of this," Ink reaches for his cup of soda as he arches an eyebrow ridge at Lust. Lust smiles before looking back at the screen. "It says, 'I secretly want to sleep with the Guardian of the Multiverse, I think he's so hot.'" Lust glances over at Ink through the corner of his socket. He watches as Ink's sockets widen before spitting out his soda.

Sleep with him? How did they know that his bed can fit more than one person?! Ink panics on the inside as he looks away. Not that he would mind, he often cuddles with the other Stars, but for a random AU to say that? He was a bit confused and didn't quite know what to think.

Lust sighs once he notices that some of the attention is now on him. He smirks as he holds Ink close. "Yeah, get in line buddy. Everyone wants to sleep with Ink, you ain't special." 

Ink looks at Lust in confusion. He never thought Lust liked it when he cuddled with him. Ink thought he was only letting Ink cuddle him because he was having trouble sleeping. Lust smirks at the jealous simps. He looks over at Blue and Dream with a smirk, the Stars do have the advantage of being close to Ink. Something that most of the simps don't. He looks over at the moons and almost bursts into laughter at the expressions of Nightmare, Killer, and Error.  He clears his throat before smiling at his plan.

"Case in point, raise your hand if you want to sleep with Ink." 

Immediately, a wave of hands goes up. Ink blinks in surprise, grabbing onto Lust a little tighter. Cross and Reaper glare and frown before crushing their cups. Cross's hand itches to summon his big knife and start attacking. He can tell from Ink's expression that he doesn't know what Lust meant by sleeping with him. He growls at the simps closest to him and Reaper places a hand on Cross's shoulder to stop him. A few comments can be heard from different parts of the crowd. That's when the Moons, Stars, and Oreo bros realized just how many simps Ink really has, not counting all the AUs that weren't there. 

To the surprise of many, and mainly Ink's, Nightmare starts to slightly wave his hand. "Eh? Nightmare?" Ink didn't know Nightmare liked to cuddle. He wouldn't mind cuddling with Nightmare, and a slight blush appears on his cheekbones.  Lust, being so close, is the only one who sees it. Nightmare blushes at Ink's response.

"What? I'd toss that ass like a salad." He smirks at the jealous glares from the other simps. Killer just nods in agreement, he'd help. Cross snapped his skull in Nightmare's direction.

"You'd what his what like a WHAT?!" He starts to march over towards Nightmare and the Stars have to move in to hold Cross back. Lust smirks at the chaos he's created before noticing the frowns on Blue and Dream's faces. He might as well make it more interesting.

"Hey, Dream. Blue. Raise your hand, you're lying." They both flinch at the call-out. Ink looks over at them with a frown. They can't deny it since they both pushed their way into his bed last night to cuddle. Blue turns around, looking at the surprised and shocked expressions of the other simps. Dream turns around, not wanting to look at the overprotective brothers.

"What? Pfft. No, we don't." Ink's frown grows.

"That's a lie! You slept with me last night!" Lust does a spit take and everyone looks at the bright yellow and blue faces of Dream and Blue.

"W-what?! N-no we didn't!" Dream backs away from Cross and Blue grabs onto Dream, praying that they'll survive the wave of simps.

"Yeah, you did! You woke me up in the middle of the night because you wanted cuddles!" Dream and Blue let out a sigh as all of the other AUs blink before walking away. Ink cleared up that they did not sleep with him, but slept with him. It then dawned on most of the AUs there that Ink actually didn't know what they were talking about. Lust smirks.

"Yep. That's what I thought."

Cross growls before stopping off. "ALL OF YOU ARE PERVERTS!" 

Reaper sighs as he chases after him. Geno chuckles at Cross's outburst. Ink looks at Cross, trying to remember what pervert meant. Lust just chuckles before walking away to cuddle and hog Ink to himself on the couch.