Woah, wait... what?! (Errorinkkillmare)

"Nighty!" Nightmare looks up from his book to see Ink running into the living room with Error and Killer in tow. He smiles as Ink hugs him tightly before moving to hold his hand. 

"Hi, Inky. What's going on?" Killer chuckles before sitting down next to Nightmare.

"He wants to have a date." Error nods as he moves to hold Ink from behind.

"I have to agree with Kiki." Ink leans back into Error. Error looks down at Ink before looking back at Nightmare. "We were thinking about going skating in Undertale. Classic pointed out a secluded ice rink to Kiki not too long ago." 

Nightmare huffs with a smile before closing his book and sitting up. He nods before Ink squeals in excitement. He runs back up the stairs towards his room, passing by Blue and Lust who smile before walking over to the simps. Blue stands against the wall as Lust leans against the door frame. The three look at the two with confusion as Lust smiles. Blue chuckles under his breath before walking up to Error and patting him on the back. 

"Congrats." With that Blue turns around to a laughing Lust. Error looks over at Blue in confusion.

"'Congrats'? What's that supposed to mean?" Blue just smiles and nods at them before turning to Lust. 

"How much you want to bet that he'll faint?" Lust chuckles into his hand before shaking his head.

"Nah. I'm betting twenty gold that Nightmare's gonna faint and Killer's gonna be hyper afterward." Blue points at him with a nod.

"Fair enough. I'll put twenty gold down as well. Outer told me earlier he was betting on Killer. 15 for him." Lust snorted as the three look at the two of them in confusion. 

"Heh. Good luck losing your gold." Lust closes his sockets as he looks at his clothes. "Mama needs a new coat." Blue snorts and shoves him playfully.

"I-I'm sorry. Are we missing something here? Why are you making bets on us?" Lust looks back at Killer before smiling. 

"Heh. Wouldn't you like to know? But you better make me win my bet. I really do want to go shopping soon." Lust closes his sockets again as he brings his hands to his face. "Captain is getting back to his port with new goods soon, and everything in Undersea is so beautiful! Oh! I heard he was bringing different silks and jewels back this time too!" Lust chuckles before walking away. Blue groans before smiling and following.

"I heard this time, he's bringing new ores back. If he brings something new, maybe I can buy it and go to Undersmith and get a new sword. Oh, to add to the collection! O-Or maybe some new spices and seasonings!" Blue sighs from the hallway. "I hope I win this bet." 

The three look between each other in confusion. What? Why are they making bets on them? Killer shrugs, maybe it was on the ice skating part? None of them had ever gone ice skating before. Ink has, but not them. They only chose it because he seemed so excited to go ice skating. Maybe they were talking about how they would react to ice skating. They don't know. But when Ink came back all wrapped up and excited they smiled and grabbed their jackets before heading out.  

" You guys ready?" Ink asks as he takes out his portal scissors. The three nod before stepping through the portal to a secluded ice rink. The three look I'm awe at the scenery while Ink gets excited. Killer looks over at Ink.

"It's beautiful, baby. But we don't have any skates." Ink giggles before pulling out a paintbrush.

"Don't worry about that! I've got us covered."

He sticks his tongue out as he focuses to paint ice skates for the four of them, making them personalized for each of them. Once he's finished, he quickly puts his on, excited to skate around to burn off some of his nerves. Nightmare chuckles as he ties his one as well. Killer blushes as Ink stretches out before getting onto the ice, he coughs before focusing on his skates as well. Error smiles before trying to stand up on the ice. He watches as Ink spins and skates as if it was as easy as walking.